* ONLINE - People Planning for Recovery and Growth from 5-6 p.m. Tuesday, May 12. Greg Laudeman, Ed.D., Executive Officer and Founder of Eduity, will walk participants through the innovative people planning process and provide practical ways to make sure you have the capabilities you need to succeed. Register at https://bit.ly/3ciwyzd. No cost.
* ONLINE - Chattanooga Marketing Clinic Coworking from 6-8 p.m. Wednesday, May 13. Weekly coworking sessions held for those looking to connect with the local community of entrepreneurs, learn more about growing your business and collaborate on a particular issue that you or your organization is currently facing. Bring your own project or work with someone else. Register at https://bit.ly/2zjHv4X. No cost.
* ONLINE - Bench Builders' COVID Webinar Series featuring Dan Gilmore: Q&A for Business Owners and HR Pros from 10-11 a.m. Thursday, May 14. Dan Gilmore, an attorney and the founder of Squire Strategies, will offer practical insights into the legal considerations surrounding the reopening of business during the pandemic. We'll also discuss employers' responsibilities in assuring the health, safety and well-being of their employees during reopening and beyond. Presented by Bench Builders. Register at https://bit.ly/3dtBAcw. No cost.
* ONLINE - Southside Chamber Council Meeting from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, May 14. green|spaces: 63 E. Main St. No cost.
* ONLINE: Nonprofit Virtual Happy Hour with Venture Forward and The Chatter from 4-4:30 p.m. Thursday, May 14. In this free virtual Happy Hour, artist Jaime Barks will demonstrate a live watercolor painting. Register at thechattery.org. No cost.
* ONLINE: Virtual Language Social with Chattanooga School of Language and The Chattery from 6-7:30 p.m. Friday, May 15. The Chattery and Chattanooga School of Language are partnering to present a virtual Language Social. This month we're offering German, Japanese, Beginning Spanish and Intermediate Spanish. Register at thechattery.org. $15.
* ONLINE: Home Organizing 101 from 10-11:30 a.m. Saturday, May 16. Join us as Kelly Lewis, Professional Organizer and Owner of Inspired Organizing, LLC, teaches the basics of home organization. Presented by The Chattery. Register at thechattery.org. $20.
For more on these events and growing your business, visit ChattanoogaChamber.com.