* Don't Throw Your Vision Out with the Pandemic from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Monday, May 25. Needless to say 2020 is not what we expected it to be. Join in to take a look at the visions that we set for ourselves for the 2020 calendar year. Let's take stock of what has happened, let's evaluate what we said we wanted for the year and let's find hope as we realize that we don't have to throw out our vision with the pandemic. Presented by The Chattery. Speaker: April Corbett, Upstate Mississippi. Register at thechattery.org. $18.
* Live Call with the Chattanooga Chamber & Rep. Robin Smith from 3-3:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 27. Check the online event calendar for Zoom details at chattanoogachamber.com/events.
* Introduction to The Model: A Self Coaching Tool from 7:30-8:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 27. The Model is a self-coaching tool developed by Brooke Castillo, a master certified life coach. In this class, certified life coach Haley Mathis will break down each step of the process and teach you how to effectively utilize The Model on your own. Presented by The Chattery. Register at thechattery.org. $12.
* Enterprise Gateway Chamber Council Meeting from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Thursday, May 28. Program: The Impact of COVID-19 on Chattanooga's Communities. Dr. Greg Heath, the Guerry professor in the health and human performance at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, will speak. Register at https://bit.ly/2LMHERw. No cost.
* North Hamilton County Chamber Council Meeting from 2-3:30 p.m. Thursday, May 28. Join the North Hamilton County Council for their first online council meeting. Check the online event calendar for Zoom details at chattanoogachamber.com/events. No cost.
* Bench Builders' COVID Webinar Series featuring Kevin Barber, CEO of Lean Labs, from 10-11 a.m. Thursday, May 28. Kevin Barber, CEO of Lean Labs, specializing in website design & growth marketing, will share insights on how he leads an international team that works remotely to help their clients outsell and outgrow their competition in this COVID environment. Register at https://bit.ly/36p1knK. No cost.
* Nonprofit Virtual Happy Hour with Venture Forward and The Chattery from 4-4:30 p.m. Thursday, May 28. In this free virtual Happy Hour, Erika Roberts of Velvet Poetry will perform her poetry while we sip on cocktails. For the entire month of May, Venture Forward and The Chattery are partnering up to make your Thursday afternoons a little more enjoyable. Register at https://bit.ly/2WVcGNa. No cost.
* YPC + Lunch: A Home Buying Panel from 12-1 p.m. Friday, May 29. Thinking about buying your first home? Quarantine have you rethinking your space? Join YPC as we discuss how to buy a home and make the move. Register at https://bit.ly/3e5apVq. No cost.
* Ditch Your Comfort Zone from 5:30-6:30 p.m. Friday, May 29. Discover what's keeping you in your comfort zone and how to step out of your comfort zone so that you can expand your possibilities. Presented by The Chattery. Marvae Eikanas of Lead Life Well will speak. Register at thechattery.org. $12.
* CO.STARTERS Get Started Workshop from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 30. Join in for a free 3-hour CO.STARTERS Get Started Workshop in partnership with CO.LAB and The Chattery. This workshop is designed to equip you with the insights, relationships and tools needed to turn your idea into a business. April Corbett of Upstate Mississippi will speak Register at thechattery.org. No cost.
For more on these events and growing your business, visit ChattanoogaChamber.com.