* ONLINE: Chamber Member Orientation from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 3. Join via Zoom to learn more about your member benefits and what's going on at the Chamber. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZArf--trzMvEtwCc9s2pPSFqJxUo4wYp-jx. No cost.
* ONLINE: North Chattanooga Chamber Council Meeting from 12-1 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 3. Join the North Chattanooga Chamber Council as we work to build connections and inform businesses of community needs. Each month we host a networking event and invite a different speaker to come and share about a topic we believe is relevant in our community. At this meeting, Northside Neighborhood House will be joining. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYpdOiprjkpHNDlDnmfXOqT84RJU7vWz4B4. No cost.
* ONLINE: Pick the Brain of an Attorney from 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday, Nov. 4. In this one-hour Q&A session, you can ask your business-related legal questions, such as: How should I structure my business? Would I benefit more as an LLC or Sole Proprietor? What should I be including in my contracts and partnership agreements? Hosted by the Tennesee Small Business Development Center and Grant Konvalinka and Harrison, P.C. Register at https://clients.tsbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=30400091. No cost.
* ONLINE: INCubator Experience Talks from 12-1 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 4. The INCubator welcomes local caterer Amanda Nelson Varnell as the industry expert for November's Experience Talk. She will talk about transitioning her business Dish T'Pass to safely bring her cooking expertise into the home. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMlfuuhpj0rH9K4lPt2Vq4w0bki63MFgfvE?fbclid=IwAR3c4BhsH_q5NAQMHngd1aqcfoNGiji1_agOqi4UOG2oXdpSKXgNvtMrZy0.
* ONLINE: Instagram for Business (Advanced) from 2-4 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 4. In this class, you will learn how to take advantage of all of the tools in the platform to maximize your marketing. We'll also take a dive into Facebook ads - through which you'll run Instagram ads and connect the shopping tool to your account. Hosted by TSBDC and The Bex Co. Register at https://clients.tsbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=30400114. No cost.
* ONLINE: East Ridge Chamber Council Meeting from 12:15-1 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 5. Join the East Ridge Chamber Council to hear about Youth Villages whose mission is to help children and families live successfully. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0tc-2rpz4tG9PNH9YSZaNh-g28mYEZiaM1. No cost.
* ONLINE: Find Your Funding from 1-3:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 5. Need funding to start or sustain your business? This class covers the types of funding available to small businesses, the four types of loans, steps to take before securing funding, and more. Representatives from SBA, BrightBridge, and Kiva will also be available during the class to give information regarding their programs. Hosted by TSBDC. Register at https://clients.tsbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=30400095. No cost.
* ONLINE: Ooltewah/Collegedale Chamber Council Coffee from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Friday, Nov. 6. Consider attending this monthly networking event in Ooltewah to catch up with the best business connections around. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88502389015?pwd=UjJSQk1BaHpuNUU0RFp2Uk80QzhWdz09. No cost.
* ONLINE: Scenic City Summit from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, Nov. 6. Professional development conference for IT professionals across disciplines. Bruce Tate of Groxio will be a presenter among 15 sessions on a wide variety of IT topics. Schedule and registration at https://sceniccitysummit.com/. No cost.
— Compiled by Brandi Dixon