* ONLINE: Chamber Council Networking from 11 a.m. to noon Tuesday, Sept. 8. Chamber membership team hosts a meeting in partnership with councils. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZckc-igrD0sGNxxLppV9Gs_CN8ilDjQk9wi. No cost.
* ONLINE: MidTown Chamber Council Meeting from 12-1 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 9. Join the Midtown Council to hear from Marvin Titlow, chief information officer with MBI Companies Inc., on how to better protect your digital footprint. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMrdO6hrTwtGNBwOWf0XVqyT-cI_g9di3NR. No cost.
* ONLINE: Southside Chamber Council Meeting from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 10. The owners of several local businesses, including Gate 11 Distillery, ChattTaste and Yellow Racket Records, describe how they have adapted their business models to not only survive the pandemic but to thrive in this new market. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIqdOChpzopHN2T1EWyWKxEFuiV9BzUrQJc. No cost.
* ONLINE: Facebook for Business from 2-4 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 10. Learn how to access and use the marketing tools available to you via Facebook as a business owner. Topics covered will include setting up your business account, using Facebook ads and content. The event is hosted by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center in partnership with The Bex Co. Register at https://clients.tsbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=30400075. No cost.
* ONLINE: YPC + After Hours: Virtual Bingo from 5:30-6:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 10. Join YPC for a night of virtual Bingo, networking and a chance to win some fun prizes. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZclcuqvqjMsEtUK-HfqW63aqXhQgDQZK5d3. No cost.