* ONLINE: Council Networking from 4-5 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 29. Chamber membership team hosts a meeting in partnership with Chamber Councils.Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZckc-igrD0sGNxxLppV9Gs_CN8ilDjQk9wi. No cost.
* ONLINE: Downtown Chamber Council Meeting from 11 a.m. to Noon Thursday, Oct. 1. Kerry Hayes, chief of staff to Mayor Andy Berke, will talk about the Council Against Hate that the mayor created in 2018. The Council's mission is to understand the factors leading to violent extremism and intolerance and to advise on strategies to create a safer and more welcoming community. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAtf-qorTMpHNDZTS2OBdmZ4z39N-TL3nza. No cost.
* ONLINE: East Ridge Chamber Council Meeting from 12:15-1 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 1. Richard Werhle, general manager of TopGolf, will speak. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0tc-2rpz4tG9PNH9YSZaNh-g28mYEZiaM1. No cost.
* ONLINE: Small Business Orientation from 1-2:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 1. This class will cover questions about starting a new business, including business entity options, how to get your business licenses, tax registration, planning and financing options. After attending this class, you will also have access to TSBDC counselors and other resources, including a startup checklist that will help ensure you are on the right track. Register at https://clients.tsbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=30400080. No cost.
* ONLINE: Ooltewah/Collegedale Chamber Council Coffee from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Friday, Oct. 2. Consider attending this monthly networking event in Ooltewah to catch up with the best business connections around. Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMvduuhqDgrHtKOnCu_AJOwUTGeJ2mio48K. No cost.