* ONLINE: Bookkeeping Basics for Entrepreneurs from 12-1 p.m. Monday. This class covers 10 of the most common bookkeeping mistakes and practical, efficient solutions to overcome them. Topics include: how to classify workers, receipt requirements, meal expenses, personal car expenses and more. Hosted by TSBDC and HR Business Solutions. Register at https://bit.ly/3aiVKGD. No cost.
* ONLINE: Ask a QuickBooks ProAdvisor from 2-3 p.m. Monday. QuickBooks is a great choice for start-ups and small businesses who need to improve their bookkeeping tools. Begin with a presentation of the recent updates for QBO, then there will be Q&A with QuickBooks experts. Hosted by TSBDC and HR Business Solutions. Register at https://bit.ly/3oKjVpR. No cost.
* ONLINE: Government Contracting 101: Part 1 from 10 a.m. to noon Wednesday. This workshop outlines everything you need to know about government contracting and how to be successful in today's procurement marketplace. This class is part 1 of 2. Participants are encouraged to register for both sessions. Hosted by TSBDC and UT's Procurement Technical Assistance Center. Register at bit.ly/govcontracts101. No cost.
* IN-PERSON: MidTown Council Meeting from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at the Chattanooga Zoo, 301 N. Holtzclaw Ave. Vincent Phipps is the speaker for October's council program: "Amplify Your Influence" will explain his T.R.U.E. approach (Targeted. Realistic. Unique. Expertise.). Register at bit.ly/midtowncouncil. Cost is $12.
* ONLINE: Government Contracting 101: Part 2 from 10 a.m. to Noon Thursday. This class is part 2 of 2. Participants are encouraged to register for both sessions. Hosted by TSBDC and UT's Procurement Technical Assistance Center. Register at bit.ly/govcontractspt2. No cost.
* ONLINE: Cybersecurity For Your Business from 12-1 p.m. Thursday. Learn how to protect your business from cyber threats. In this webinar, we will cover: what to know before setting employees to work from home, general risks, what hardware and software tools are need to ensure protection and more. Hosted by TSBDC and Nicholas Townsend (subject matter expert). Register at https://bit.ly/3DrPE2S. No cost.
* ONLINE: Southside Council Meeting from 12-1 p.m. Thursday. Moderator Chloe Morrison from Co.Lab will host panel discussion with Jorge Parra, owner of Taqueria Jalisco - ANIA; Libby Santin, the director of the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at UTC, and Josh Brown with the TSBDC. Sponsored by Local Juice. Register at bit.ly/southsidecouncil. No cost.
* IN-PERSON: YPC + After Hours from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Thursday at Wanderlinger Brewing Co., 1208 King St. Join YPC friends for an After Hours event at Wanderlinger Brewing Co. Come grab a beverage and hang out with in their space outside. Register at https://bit.ly/3BoZDFS. No cost.
* IN-PERSON: East Brainerd Council Coffee from 8-9 a.m. Friday at Jason's Deli, 2215 Gunbarrel Rd. Join the monthly council coffee networking meeting held on the third Friday of each month. Register at bit.ly/eastbrainerdcoffee. No cost.