Events and seminars
* Digital Marketing from 9 a.m. to noon Tuesday, Nov. 17, at the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Casey Knox and Ronelle Sellers of the Southside Creative Group will speak. Cost is $55. This is an interactive and hands-on workshop to help jump-start digital marketing efforts and increase digital knowledge through several, critical how-to's. Registration required online at tsbdc.org/chscc.
* Red Bank Council meeting from noon to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 17, at the Red Bank Community Center, Tom Weathers Drive, behind Erlanger North. Meetings cost $10.
* Ooltewah/Collegedale Council meeting from 9:15 to 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 18, at Collegedale City Hall, 4910 Swinyar Drive. No cost.
* 2015 Spirit of Innovation Awards from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 18, at the Chattanooga Convention Center, 1150 Carter St. Jack Uldrich, author of "Jump the Curve: 50 Essential Strategies to Help Your Company Stay Ahead of Emerging Technologies," will speak at the luncheon.
* An Hour With My Attorney from 11 a.m. to noon. Wednesday, Nov. 18, at the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. First floor. Charles G. Fisher of Grant Konvalinka & Harrison, P.C. will be available to discuss leases, contracts, corporate formation, business transactions, debt and equity funding, and other business related legal topics. Registration required online at tsbdc.org/chscc.
* Hixson Council meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 18, at the North River Civic Center, 1009 Executive Drive. Meetings cost $10.
* Enterprise Gateway Council meeting from 8:15 to 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 19, at Hospice of Chattanooga, 4411 Oakwood Drive. Sybil Topel, vice president of communications for the Chattanooga Chamber will speak. Meetings cost $10.
* International Trade from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 19, the focus will be on importing and from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. the focus will be on exporting at the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. John Ordung, director of TSBDC@TSU, will talk about how to diversify your product line, leverage cheaper made foreign merchandise, or export goods overseas. Registration required online at tsbdc.org/chscc.
* North Hamilton County Council meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 19, at Budweiser, 200 Shearer St. Meetings cost $10.
* Leadership Chattanooga Alumni Association Regathering from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 19, at The Feed Co. Table & Tavern, 201 W. Main St. This networking event is open to all LC graduates and guests.
* Business After Hours sponsored by Comcast Business from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 19, at Public House, 1110 Market St. Business After Hours brings an average of more than 75 area business people together for networking and refreshments.
* East Brainerd Council Coffee from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Friday, Nov. 20, at the Chattanooga Courtyard Marriott, Interstate 75, 2210 Bams Drive. Join the East Brainerd Council for their monthly coffee on the third Friday of every month. No cost.