* Project: Wild Ridge subdivision.
* Location: 5000 Shackleford Ridge Road, Signal Mountain.
* Owner: Jack Kruesi.
* History: Wild Ridge is an extension of the Fox Run subdivision started by Kruesi about two decades ago. It has 199 home lots.
* Contractor: Chattanoogan Mike Moon is the designer and builder for all Wild Ridge homes.
* Amenities: Homes have a mix of hardwood, luxury vinyl tile and carpet floor coverings and include a small solar panel with the capacity to expand, as well as electric car chargers. Lawns are landscaped and have built-in sprinklers. Two-car garages are standard, although some three-car garage options will be built later. Homes have front and back porches and eco-friendly insulation.
* Project scope: There are two current phases at Wild Ridge, featuring smaller, patio homes and larger homes with three bedrooms and a bonus room. Developer Jack Kruesi bought additional land around Wild Ridge and will preserve a 113-acre green space for residents. Eventually, there will be eight phases of construction to build out Wild Ridge.
* Price: Homes begin in the mid-$300,000s and go up, based on size and amenities.
* Schedule: Phases one and two are started. Both large and small homes are available now. Contact: Team Montieth, Keller Williams Realty, is handling sales at Wild Ridge. Contact Lori Monteath at 423-664-1600 or 423-664-1778 for more information.
* Online: www.wild-ridge.com
— Compiled by staff writer Alex Green, who may be reached at agreen@timesfree press.com or 423-757-6480.