* ONLINE: Council Networking from 8-9 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 18. Chamber membership team hosts a meeting in partnership with our Councils. Register at us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZckc-igrD0sGNxxLppV9Gs_CN8ilDjQk9wi. No cost.
* ONLINE: Government Contracting 101 from 9 a.m. to noon Tuesday, Aug. 18. In this comprehensive workshop, learn how to find contract opportunities, what your responsibilities as a contractor are and how to be successful in today's procurement marketplace. This class is hosted by Tennessee Small Business Development Center and UT's Procurement Technical Assistance Center. Register at lients.tsbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=30400072. No cost.
* ONLINE: Networking in a Virtual World from 9:30-10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 18.. Now that life is quarantined, how should you navigate virtual etiquette and finding times to connect? Register at members.chatechcouncil.org/events/. No cost.
* ONLINE: Ooltewah/Collegedale Council Meeting from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 19. Join the Ooltewah/Collegedale Council and hear from Kathy Teufel with the YMCA. She will discuss programs, seniors, healthy living and sports as well as community work. Register at us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZElcOiuqj8pH9VpAnjCzNkfVQs01vwB0EGP. No cost.
* ONLINE: 2020 Chattanooga Chamber Annual Meeting from 2-3 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 19. Outgoing Chamber of Commerce Chairman Jim Vaughn of Truist Bank passes responsibility of Chamber Board Chair to American Water's Valoria Armstrong. See www.chattanoogachamber.com/events/details/8987 for details. No cost.
* ONLINE: Make smart decisions faster to stay competitive from 10-11 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 20. Bench Builders features Richard Montanaro from University of Georgia Small Business Development Center. Learn how to make smarter decisions faster so you can stay competitive in America 2.0. Presented by Bench Builders. Register at bench-builders.com/resources/webinars/. No cost.
* ONLINE: Small Business Orientation from 1-2:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 20. This class will cover: business entity options, how to get your business licenses, tax registration, planning, and financing options. After attending this class, you will also have access to TSBDC counselors and other resources, including a Startup Checklist that will help ensure you are on the right track. Register at clients.tsbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=30400071. No cost.
* ONLINE: EXPO Orientation from 1-2 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 20. Are you an exhibitor for the 2020 Virtual EXPO Chattanooga? We'll be joined by our partners at Sound Force, to walk you through setting up your virtual booth, and answer any questions you might have. Register at us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_XrLtxoRNQDSWDKqg2A5WGA. No cost.