The Chattanooga Lookouts face the Mobile Bay Bears in the next home series at AT&T Field, 201 Power Alley.
Promotions include the chance to Stuff the Bus for the United Way of Greater Chattanooga, gather toys for the Forgotten Child Fund and pay respects to Chattanooga's Fallen Five.
Lookouts officials say proceeds from an online auction of team memorabilia will go toward the fundraising effort to build a permanent memorial to the slain servicemen. A Corey Seager autographed baseball and a 2015 Twins autographed team jersey are among the items up for bids. The auction starts at noon today, July 14, and runs through noon Tuesday, July 19, at http://lookouts.milbauctions.com/gallery.cfm. Special notice of the effort and the sacrifice it honors will be given at Saturday's game, July 16, the anniversary of the terrorist attack.
General-admission seating is $6 for adults, $4 for seniors 55+ and children 3-12 (free for lap sitters 5 and younger). Box seats are $7 and $9. Tickets are $1 more on game day.
For more information, call 423-267-4849 or visit www.lookouts.com.
GAMES AT A GLANCE
* Today, July 14: 7:15 p.m. Back to School Night (bring school supplies to Stuff the Bus for students in need); Thirsty Thursday (drink specials start at $2).
* Friday, July 15: 7:15 p.m. The first 500 fans through the gate receive a free baseball; fireworks follow the game, weather permitting.
* Saturday, July 16: 7:15 p.m. Bobblehead giveaways continue with a Miguel Sano replica to the first 1,000 fans through the gates; an auction of Lookouts and Minnesota Twins memorabilia will benefit the families of the Fallen Five.
* Sunday, July 17: 2:15 p.m. Bring a toy to donate to the Forgotten Child Fund. After the game, hang out for player autographs and bring your glove for Catch on the Field.
* Monday, July 18: 7:15 p.m. Kids 12 and younger receive a voucher for a free hot dog and soft drink.