Chattanooga Market moves from First Tennesee Pavilion to the Chattanooga Convention Center, 1150 Carter St., this weekend to launch its annual Holiday Market.
For three weekends —Saturdays and Sundays Dec. 7-8, 14-15 and 21-22 — the Holiday Market will fill the exhibit hall with more than 200 local vendors selling holiday decor, gift ideas and foods that will make your holiday parties stand out from the rest.
Shoppers will find original pottery, custom pieces of art, jewelry, natural bath and body products, locally designed and made apparel, wood furniture and toys.
While shoppers browse the booths, Sweet Georgia Sound and other performers will entertain. Don't miss Santa Claus from noon to 3 p.m. for a free photo opportunity on the second and third weekends.
The Holiday Market will be open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays.
MORE SHOWS DEC. 6-8
* Christmas in North Georgia Craft Show: The Colonnade, 264 Catoosa Circle, Ringgold, Ga., 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, free admission. 423-309-1871
* Girls Holiday Marketplace: Girls Preparatory School, 205 Island Ave., noon-4 p.m. Saturday, free admission. Girls ages 7-17 from across the area sell gift items, holiday decor, natural bath and beauty products, original handwork in entrepreneurial business market. 423-634-3475.
* Holly Jolly Market: St. Albans Episcopal Church, 7514 Hixson Pike, 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, free, shop local artists and crafters. firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Mistletoe Market: Creative Arts Guild, 520 W. Waugh St., Dalton, Ga., 11:30 a.m.-8 p.m. Friday, show of art and fine craft. 706-279-3129.
* Mountain Christmas Bazaar: 635 College St., Monteagle, Tenn., 8 a.m.-2 p.m. CST Saturday, sponsored by South Cumberland Chamber of Commerce. 931-924-5353
* Rising Fawn Studio Tour: Tour loop starts at Lookout Mountain Pottery, 3005 Plum Nelly Road, Rising Fawn, Ga., 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday-Sunday, free. 423-243-7699.
* Tennessee Craft Holiday Tour: 12 artist studios and galleries in Sewanee and Monteagle, Tenn., look for yellow signs, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. CST Saturday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. CST Sunday, more than two dozen fine craft and artists participating, pick up self-guided tour map at any of the participating locations. https://tennesseecraft.org/members/chapters/south/