Get ready to paw-ty!
To coincide with National Drink Beer Day on Saturday, Sept. 28, the Humane Educational Society is sponsoring its first Chattanooga Pup Crawl to 11 drinking establishments around town. The fundraiser starts at 4 p.m. Saturday.
Participating venues are donating 10% of sales to the Humane Educational Society. The nonprofit will have event pint glasses available for sale at participating locations. Dress like a dog or cat, or wear something with a dog or cat on it, and get 20% off event merchandise.
* Barley Chattanooga (pet friendly), 235 E. M.L. King Blvd.
* Heaven and Ale Brewing Co., 300 Cherokee Blvd.
* The Tap House (pet friendly), 3800 St. Elmo Ave.
* Play Wash Pint (pet friendly), 113 Johnson St.
* Chattanooga Brewing Co. (pet friendly), 1804 Chestnut St.
* Handup Handle and Bar (pet friendly), 1155 E. Main St.
* Chattanooga Whiskey (cocktail service begins at 8 p.m.), 1439 Market St.
* Wanderlinger Brewing Co. (pet friendly), 1208 King St.
* Southside Social (pet friendly), 1818 Chestnut St.
* Moxy Chattanooga (pet friendly), 1220 King St.
* Oddstory Brewing Co. (pet friendly), 336 E. M.L. King Blvd.
For more information, email Taylor Hixson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 423-624-5302, ext. 222.