Four organizations are sponsoring a night on the town for little princesses and their dads, guardians, grandfathers, uncles or other special male role models.
Father-daughter dances begin this weekend, and tickets are on sale for all of them. It's a night of intergenerational quality time that will be remembered for years to come.
Following are dances this month; the YMCA Father-Daughter Dance that benefits Camp Ocoee Adventure Princess Program is scheduled for March 28 at the Church on Main.
* Where: Ooltewah Elementary School, 8890 Snowy Owl Road
* When: 6:30-8:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 7
* Tickets: Free
* For more information: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/small-tall-ball-2020-tickets-90621291723?aff=ebdssbdestsearch
This dance, sponsored by Ooltewah Elementary School PTA and Two Rivers Church, is not just for dads and daughters. It's for all Ooltewah Elementary School students and a parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle to dress up and enjoy a dance.
Each student must be accompanied by an adult during the entire event.
CHICK-FIL-A DADDY-DAUGHTER DANCE
* Where: The Colonnade banquet hall, 264 Catoosa Circle, Ringgold, Ga.
* When: 5-8 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 15
* Tickets: $10 adult, $5 children. Must be purchased at the Fort Oglethorpe Chick-fil-A store
* For more information: 706-858-1072
There are several Chick-fil-A restaurants in the area hosting events. Check with your favorite store to see if it is participating.
FOUR POINTS FATHER-DAUGHTER DANCE
* Where: The Colonnade, 264 Catoosa Circle, Ringgold, Ga.
* When: 6:30-9:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 8
* Tickets: $10 adults, $5 children
* For more information: https://www.fourpointsinc.org/events.html
This year's theme is Hollywood Red Carpet, so step out for a night of VIP glamour. There will be a DJ, silent auction and refreshments. Roses and corsages will be sold as will professional photography packages.
This fundraiser benefits Four Points Inc., which provides services for children and their adults to ensure physical and emotional safety for families of Northwest Georgia.
Tickets are sold in advance and will be held for pickup the night of the dance, or they may be purchased at the door if any remain.
* Where: The Chattanoogan, 1201 Broad St.
* When: 6:30-10 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 15
* Tickets: $35 per person
* For more information: http://parks.hamiltontn.gov
"To the Moon and Back" is the theme of this very popular daddy-daughter dance sponsored by Hamilton County Parks and Recreation.
Food, fun and photos are on tap at this dance in the hotel ballroom for ages 2 and up. Tickets include a buffet, photo booth, keepsake, door-prize entry and dancing. Professional photo packages will be sold on-site.