In the 12 months ending June 30, most of the top-dollar property sales in Hamilton County involved the sale of major apartment complexes and commercial developments.
1. The Haven at Commons Park, a 318-unit apartment complex at 7477 Commons Boulevards, sold for $40.5 million in August 2017.
2. A 237,764-square-foot commercial warehouse at 5076 Summit Spring Way, sold in September 2017 for $31.9 million.
3. GE sold two former Alstom power equipment production plants on Riverfront Parkway for $30 million to a local development company in May 2018.
4. Villas at Oak Crest, a 208-unit apartment complex at 7255 Lee Highway, was sold in April 2018 for $21.25 million.
5. The medical office at 2501 Citico Avenue on the CHI Memorial Hospital main campus was sold in July 2017 for $17.62 million.
6. The Walmart Neighborhood Market shopping center at 4150 Ringgold Road sold to Mini-Ent East Ridge LLC in July 2017 for nearly $12.75 million.
7. Grove at Hickory Valley Apartments at 1521 Hickory Valley Road sold in November 2017 for $12.7 million.
8. The Walmart Neighborhood Market shopping center at 1775 N. Moore Road sold to Mdc Coast 7 LLC in February 2018 for $11.5 million.
9. FedEx Freight Service Center at 4250 Shallowford Road sold to Setzer Properties Chattanooga LLC in October 2017 for $11.3 million.
10. The Clemons building, a six-story commercial and apartment complex at 730 Chestnut Street, sold in February 2018 for $10 million.
Source: Hamilton County Register of Deeds