The sale of major apartment complexes were once again among the biggest real estate deals in Chattanooga during 2017.
1. The Haven at Commons Park, a 318-apartment facility near Hamilton Place mall, sold for $40.5 million to Inland Residential of Oak Brook, Illinois.
2. The Village at Apison, a 248-unit apartment complex at 545 Tradewind Circle, was sold last month for $31.9 million to Hudson Capital Apison LLC, a real estate partnership in East Rutherford, N.J.
3. The FedEx distribution center at 5076 Summit Spring Way near I-75 sold to JWM Chattanooga LLC for $31.9 million.
4. New Life Care Center at 1502 McDonald Road in East Ridge sold to East Ridge SNF Real Estate for $24 million.
5. Mountain Creek Apartments at 936 Mountain Creek Road sold for $20 million and converted to Radius Mountain Creek
6. Medical office building at 2501 Citico is sold by CHI Memorial hospital for $17.6 million.
7. The Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market shopping center at 4150 Ringgold Road sold to Mini-Ent East Ridge LLC for $12.7 million.
8. Grove at Hickory Valley sold for $11.3 million to Hickory Valley Multifamily Partners LLC.
9. Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market shopping center at 1775 North Moore Road in Brainerd sold to Mini-Ent Chattanooga LLC for $12.3 million
10. FedEx Freight Service Center at 4250 Shallowford Road sold to Setzer Properties Chattanooga LLC for $11.3 million.