* Established: 2018
* The Brand: Chattanooga Red Wolves FC is a new Chattanooga-based professional soccer team which will launch its inaugural season March 30. While the Chattanooga Red Wolves may not be a household name yet, the owners hope that one day the company's corporate brand will be as closely identified with the Scenic City as Coca-Cola and Moon Pies.
* The League: The team is one of the founding members of the new USL League One which will also include franchises in such cities as Greenville, South Carolina, and Madison, Wisconsin. The team has been constructed to compete for a championship from the first kick, and the roster is peppered with experienced players.
* Leadership: The Chattanooga Red Wolves FC soccer club is owned by Robert (Bob) Martino, a Park City, Utah, businessman and California native. The team is coached by Tim Hankinson, who has more than 20 years of professional experience, including stops with the USL's Indy Eleven and Charleston Battery. He has also coached in Iceland and Guatemala. The team's president and general manager is Sean McDaniel, a former executive of Chattanooga FC, the city's other professional soccer club.
* Stadium plans: The club's games will be played this year at Chattanooga Christian School off South Broad Street, but Martino has promised to construct a purpose-built soccer stadium to be open in time for the start of the 2020 season. The club has said the new stadium will seat 5,500 fans.
* The Season: The team will play up to 20 home dates in a season that runs from March to October. The Red Wolves will face Forward Madison FC for the club's inaugural home opening night the on April 6. Kickoff is 7 p.m. local time.
* The Market: The Chattanooga Red Wolves' entry into Chattanooga sets up an interesting counterpoint to Chattanooga FC, a 10-year-old club with an established fan base which recently announced it will compete in a new professional league as well. Chattanooga FC plays its games in Finley Stadium on the Southside.
* The Business: The Red Wolves have established a corporate office on Broad Street. Team leaders have said the club will eventually produce about 40 jobs.
* Spin Off: An under-23 affiliate of the Red Wolves based in Dalton, Georgia, will play in the new USL League Two.
* Sponsor: TransCard will be the first official jersey sponsor for the Red Wolves.
* Social media: Follow the team @ChattRedWolves on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.