* The Brand: Southside Creative
* Location: 1206 Market St.
* History: Southside Creative is a female-led brand-development studio located in a renovated drive-through bank in downtown Chattanooga. Ronelle Sellers launched Southside Marketing Group in May 2007 to focus on marketing and public relations services. Within the first few months, the agency's focus expanded to branding and website design. In 2009, the business hired graphic designers and changed its name to Southside Creative. As marketing has transitioned in the last 10 years, Southside Creative has added videography and photography services.
* Products and services: Southside Creative helps businesses of all sizes refine their ideas, products, or causes and create strong branding that connects with their audience. Their focus is on finding the good in every brand, helping identify the untapped potential with clients and their businesses. The firm uses graphic design, web design, strategy, copywriting and PR, photography and video production, and social media to showcase those qualities.
* From the owner: We do more than design things. We believe in them and the people behind them. Our studio also benefits from the relationship we have with HHM CPAs. It's the perfect right brain/left brain partnership and we enjoy helping them with their creative needs. And, since the firm is so invested in Chattanooga's growth, they empower us to contribute to our community. Thanks to their support, we're able to work on special projects like our recent Here to Stay social media campaign to support local restaurants on the Southside as they grappled with the challenges of COVID-19, and our Chattanooga Standing Strong video.