* Jim Ricketts and Crystal Elam; 11 a.m. Sunday, White Oak Baptist Church, 1331 White Oak Road, Cleveland, Tenn.; also 6 p.m. Sunday, Bethel Baptist Church, 2514 Old Chttnoga Pike SW, Cleveland; 775-2806.
* Spiritual Highlights; 5 p.m. Sunday; Hawkinsville Missionary Baptist Church, 7463 Pinewood Drive; free; 892-1924.
* The Noblemen Quartet; 6:30 p.m. Friday; First Nazarene Church, 5455 N. Terrace; free; 894-5254 or 987-4737.
* Danny Wolfe, 7 p.m. Friday-Saturday, May 1-2; 10:30 a.m. Sunday, May 3; Oak Grove Church of God, 9811 Highway 58, Ooltewah; free lunch after Sunday service; 310-5114.
* Brass Spectacular II with the Chattanooga Symphony Orchestra Brass Ensemble; 7:30 p.m. Monday, May 4; St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 305 W. Seventh St.; $10 adults, $5 students; stpaulschatt.org, 266-8195.
* Chattanooga Aglow Lighthouse; 10 a.m. Tuesday; 31 Woodlawn Drive; I. Suuqiina teaching on Hebraic roots; lunch served; call Gail at 899-4809 for reservation.
* Church Women United; 10:30 a.m. Friday; The Bethlehem Center, 200 West 38th St.; public invited.
* Divorce/Relationship Recovery Workshop; 6:30 p.m. Thursday; First-Centenary United Methodist Church, 419 McCallie Ave.; to register, call 756-2021 or email email@example.com.
* Single Friends Spring Study Series; 6:30 p.m. Thursdays, April 30-June 4; using "The Prodigal God" by Timothy Keller to study one of Jesus' most well-known parables; Westmore Church of God, Room 218, 2200 Candies Lane NW, Cleveland, Tenn.; free, but donations welcome; 728-4995 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* A Wing and a Prayer Workshop; 5:45-9 p.m. Friday, May 1 & 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Saturday, May 2; Soddy United Methodist Church, 255 Depot St., Soddy-Daisy; free; dinner and breakfast provided; free childcare; registration deadline is Sunday; call Kathy Jones at 332-1992 or email email@example.com
* First Baptist Church Rummage Sale; 8 a.m. Friday-Saturday, May 1-2; 2645 LaFayette Road, Fort Oglethorpe, Ga.; proceeds support church missions and outreach efforts; 706-866-0232.
* Clinical Pastoral Education Scholarship; Hospice of Chattanooga offering a scholarship for one unit of Clinical Pastoral Education to a qualified member of the area clergy; begins June 1; for information, call Chaplain Pat Davis at 827-4141.
-- To be included in Faith Briefs, send information to sryan@times freepress.com.