-Jim Ricketts and Crystle Elam, 7 p.m. today, Bread of Life Mission, 281 Fourth St., Crossville, Tenn.; also 11 a.m. Sunday, Shiloh Baptist Church, 1654 Shiloh Road, Decatur, Tenn.; 5 p.m. CDT, New Harmony Freewill Baptist Church, New Harmony Road, Pikeville, Tenn.; 7 p.m. Saturday, April 9, Oak Hill Missionary Baptist Church, 1550 Oak Hill Road, Dayton, Tenn. 775-2806 or firstname.lastname@example.org, www.jimcrystle.com.
- Calvary's Blend, the Cross Family, Tommy Watts, 7 p.m. Saturday, April 9, Gospel Assembly Church, 9610 Barbee Road Soddy-Daisy, free, public invited.
- Mark Lowry, 6 p.m. Thursday, April 14, Chattanooga Convention Center, 1150 Carter St.; singer/songwriter/humorist is part of the Ninth annual Bryan College Opportunity Program dinner; $50 per person; RSVP by Thursday, April 7; for information and registration, go to bryan.edu/dinner or call 775-7323 or 1-800-552-7926.
- Ninth Annual Jewish Film Series, 7 p.m. Wednesdays through April 27; Jewish Cultural Center, 5461 North Terrace Road, $7 per person with free popcorn and soft drink; 493-0270.
- Women's Mini Conference, 9 am.-noon Saturday, April 9, Union Hill Missionary Baptist Church, 1800 N. Chamberlain Ave. Covenant Keeper speakers are Moss (married women up to 34 years old); Maxine Holmes (married women 35 years and older); Nadia Terri (singles); Linda Harrington (widows); continental breakfast and lunch will be provided; free, to register call 698-0337 or email dun& secretarykyahoo.com.
- Nan Coddington Book Signing, noon-2 p.m. Saturday, April 9, Hixson LifeWay Christian Bookstore at Towne Center North, 5591 Highway 153, Suite 156; she will be signing copies of "Love Came Near," which details the personal changes that God can bring about; free, 870-8012.
- "Christian Science: What It Is and How It Heals," 2-3 p.m. Saturday, April 9, lecture by Michelle Nanouche, practitioner and teacher of Christian Science, First Church of Christ Scientist, 612 McCallie Ave.; free, public invited, 266-0646.
- Volunteers in Medicine Chattanooga Band-Aid Benefit Banquet, 6-8 p.m. Monday, April 11, Abba's House, 5208 Hixson Pike; fundraiser for faith-based health and wellness organization; Voices of Lee to perform; $50 each, $500 for a table; to purchase tickets, call Ashley Evans at 855-8220.
- Family Game Night, 6-8:30 p.m. Friday, April 15, Middle Cross Baptist Church, 4009 Norcross Road, Hixson; free, for information, call 877-5742 or go to themiddlecrossbaptistchurch.org.
- 38th Annual Chattanooga Area Leadership Prayer Breakfast, 7-8:30 a.m, Tuesday, May 3, Chattanooga Convention Center, Exhibit Hall A & B, 1150 Carter St.; special guest is J. Frank Harrison III, president and CEO of Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated; $20 per person, $160 table of 8, for information, call Carol at Wingfield Scale at 698-0100 or email at email@example.com.
— To be included in Faith Briefs, send information to firstname.lastname@example.org.