* Jim Ricketts and Crystle Elam, 10:30 a.m. Sunday; Bethsadia Baptist Church, 179 Cottonport Ridge, Decatur, Tenn.; 11 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 14, Unity Gospel Church, 14622 Stormer Road, Graysville, Tenn.; also 6:30 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 14, Spring City Baptist Church, 23428 Rhea County Highway, Spring City, Tenn., free, 423-775-2806 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Sons of Jubal, Jubal Brass, Jubal Handbells, Jubal Vocal Ensemble, 4 and 7 p.m., Thursday, First Baptist Church, 201 N Main St., LaFayette, Ga., free, public invited, 706-638-3727.
* Hope for Tomorrow, Carolyn and Keith Bobo, 7 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 13, Gospel Assembly Church, 9610 Barbee Road, Soddy-Daisy; free.
* Aglow GameChangers Bible Study, 1 p.m. today, Chattanooga House of Prayer, 1604 Reggie White Blvd; bring a snack to share, if you like. 423-899-4809
* Forward Grief Support Group; ecumenical group offering support for those who have lost a spouse; new session begins 10 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 13, eight sessions in all; First-Centenary United Methodist Church, 419 McCallie Ave.; contact Cindy Ruff at 756-2021. There is no charge for this group
* ElderCaring Ministry has room for seven participants in its twice-monthly day program, which gives family caregivers a break from their duties; the program is held at Falling Water Cumberland Presbyterian Church, 6534 Old Dayton Pike, Hixson. Hymn singing, games and lunch are offered; free. Call Diana Walters after 6 p.m. for more information or registration; 423-870-3864.
— To be included in Faith Briefs, send information to email@example.com.