- Jim Ricketts and Crystle Elam, 6 p.m. today, Nonaburg House of Prayer, Highway 39 East, Englewood, Tenn.; also 11 a.m. CDT Sunday, Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church, 365 Macedonia Road S., South Pittsburg, Tenn.; 5 p.m. CDT Layne Chapel Freewill Baptist Church, 1211 Ketner Mill Road, Whitwell, Tenn., 423-775-2806 or email@example.com, www.jimcrystle.com.
- The Fishermen Quartet, Ron and Nancy Sample, Luther Griggs, 6:30 p.m. Friday, April 1, Cokesbury Church, 2232 Lyndon Ave., Red Bank; free, public invited, for information, call Linda Nelson at 423-551-2901 or Marty Burke at 423-267-0837.
- Mark Lowry, 6 p.m. Thursday, April 14, Chattanooga Convention Center, 1150 Carter St., singer/songwriter/humorist is part of the Ninth annual Bryan College Opportunity Program dinner; $50 per person; RSVP by April 7; for information and registration, go to www.bryan.edu/dinner or call 775-7323 or 1-800-552-7926.
- Women's Fellowship, noon Tuesday, East Ridge Wally's, 6521 Ringgold Road; to RSVP or information, call Pat at 423-355-7152.
- One in Christ Fellowship, 2 p.m. today, Wally's East Ridge, 6521 Ringgold Road; guest speaker is Jerry Gann, whose topic is "Does Christ Know Your Name?"; public invited; free, 706-866-2493.
- Prayer Walk & Prayer Summit, walk is at 10 a.m. today and begins at two locations: New Monumental Baptist Church, 901 Woodmore Lane, and the corner of Lindsey Street and 11th Street; Prayer Summit and Sounds of Faith concert is 3 p.m. Sunday in First Centenary United Methodist Church, 419 McCallie Ave.; for information: Pastor E.L. Young at 1-800-813-4826 or www.facebook.com/transformativeprayerpartners or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resurrection Morn, 6:30-10 p.m. Wednesday-Friday, noon-4 p.m. Saturday, March 26, New Haven Baptist Church, 1058 Graysville Road ; groups ushered every 20 minutes; free; for information, contact April Simmons at 596-1048.
- Ninth Annual Jewish Film Series, 7 p.m. Wednesdays, March 30-April 27; Jewish Cultural Center, 5461 North Terrace Road, $7 per person with free popcorn and soft drink; 423-493-0270.
- "Christian Science: What It Is and How It Heals," 2-3 p.m. Saturday, April 9, lecture by Michelle Nanouche, practitioner and teacher of Christian Science, First Church of Christ Scientist, 612 McCallie Ave.; free, public invited, 266-0646.
- Volunteers in Medicine Chattanooga Band-Aid Benefit Banquet, 6-8 p.m. Monday, April 11, Abba's House, 5208 Hixson Pike; fundraiser for faith-based health and wellness organization; Voices of Lee to perform; $50 each, $500 for a table; to purchase tickets, call Ashley Evans at 855-8220.
Easter egg hunts
- Saturday, March 26, 10 a.m. babies-pre-k; 10:45 a.m. kindergarten-sixth grade; East Ridge High School Football Field, 4320 Bennett Road, sponsored by Jones Memorial United Methodist Church, 423-624-6073.
- Sunday, March 27, 9-10 a.m. Coolidge Park, 150 River St., for ages 11 and under; admission and parking are free, 10-11 a.m., open-air worship service led by Gary Jared, senior pastor at Stuart Heights Baptist Church, 423-877-2643 or EAC@stuartheights.org.
- Sunday, March 27, noon, Middle Cross Baptist Church, 4009 Norcross Road, Hixson; for children 12 years old and under; 423-877-5742 or themiddlecrossbaptistchurch.org.
— To be included in Faith Briefs, send information to email@example.com.