If you're looking for a game plan for where or what you'll be eating Sunday, it's a safe bet your Super Bowl sustenance will come with a deal attached. Free pizza. Free wings. They're out there.
As is, oddly enough, a free pass to next year's Super Bowl if you give birth to twins during this year's game. That nugget of news would have been good to know nine months ago, but whatever.
Here's a look at five deals worth noting as the San Francisco 49ers take on the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LIV.
* Applebee's: Be among the first 40,000 customers to place a delivery order totaling at least $40, before taxes and fees, and you can add on 40 free chicken wings. You can order on the app or at www.applebees.com. At checkout, type in the code FREEWINGS.
* Buffalo Wild Wings: If the game is tied at the end of regulation play, BWW will give away free wings — though you'll have to wait a couple of weeks to claim them. The chain began this tie-to-win promotion last year but didn't have to pay up because the New England Patriots beat the Los Angeles Rams 13-3 without needing overtime. If this game goes into OT, show up at your nearest location Monday, Feb. 17, between 4 and 7 p.m. The offer can be redeemed for dine-in orders of a snack-size or five- or six-count of boneless or traditional wings, no purchase necessary.
* DiGiorno: In advance of Pi Day, DiGiorno will give away free pizza if the score hits the first three digits of pi. If the scoreboard shows 3-14 or 14-3, the company will tweet a link through which fans can enter for a chance to win a coupon for a free DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Pizza, redeemable on March 14 at any U.S. retailer where the brand is sold. Be quick. When the score changes, the link will disappear.
* Pizza Hut: The official NFL pizza sponsor will double down on a promotion for its second year as the official NFL pizza sponsor with prizes for the first family that has a set of twins born after kickoff. The winning family will receive a trip for two to next year's Super Bowl LV, two years of free pizza and $22,000 toward the twins' college education. To enter, parents of twins born during the game need to post a photo on Twitter, with the exact time of births, with the hashtags #PHTwin2Win and #promotion and tag @PizzaHut. Even if you're not expecting twins, keep an eye on the Pizza Hut Twitter handle for a chance to win prizes, including two tickets to this year's NFL Draft and free pizza. Follow the prompts using the hashtags #HutHutSweeps and tag @PizzaHut.
* Sticky Fingers Ribhouse: Sticky Fingers has you covered whether you're feeding a few friends or a crowd. There are two options, each in two sizes, available for takeout or delivery. The Big Cluckin' Deal has 24 boneless wings, 24 chicken fingers, 24 smoked wings and 12 cookies, priced at $60. The Pigskin Package offers 3 pounds of pulled pork and slider buns, 16 ounces of pork rinds, 1 quart of pimento cheese, 24 bacon-wrapped sausage bites and 12 cookies for $60. The listed portions are "a few friends" size. To feed a crowd, double up on either deal for $119. In addition, Sticky Fingers will have its hickory-smoked wings with dipping sauce, a game staple, priced at $50 for 48. Any order of 18 or more will come with a free bottle of the signature barbecue sauce.
Contact Lisa Denton at email@example.com or 423-757-6281.
› When and where: Super Bowl LIV will be played at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida. Kickoff is set for 6:30 p.m. EST Sunday, Feb. 2.
› How to watch: Fox will air the game. You can stream it on fuboTV on any device, including desktop, iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Android TV and Samsung Smart TV.
› National anthem: Demi Lovato will sing “The Star-Spangled Banner.” Sound artist Christine Sun Kim will sign the song in American Sign Language.
› Halftime show: Jennifer Lopez and Shakira are co-headliners.