* Note: Venues will follow local, state and federal health and safety guidelines relating to face masks, social distancing and capacity limits.
* BARKING LEGS THEATER — 1307 Dodds Ave. 423-624-5347, barkinglegs.org
* Nov. 6: BLT's 27th anniversary concert with singer/songwriter/guitarist Darrell Scott, 7 p.m. $100 ($65 is tax-deductible). Concert is outdoors; bring your own seating. Ticket includes wine service.
* Nov. 11: Wednesday Jazz Online with guitarist Alan Shikoh, 7-8 p.m. $4.99.
CHATTANOOGA THEATRE CENTRE — 400 River St. 423-267-8534, theatrecentre.com
* "Lobby Hero," 8 p.m. Nov. 6, 2:30 and 8 p.m. Nov. 7, 2:30 p.m. Nov. 8, 8 p.m. Nov. 13, 2:30 and 8 p.m. Nov. 14, 2:30 p.m. Nov. 15, 8 p.m. Nov. 20, 2:30 and 8 p.m. Nov. 21, 2:30 p.m. Nov. 22. $15-$25.
ARTS AT ERLANGER — 975 E. Third St. (gallery is in the corridor next to D elevators). http://www.erlanger.org/artsaterlanger
* "The Golden Hour," photos inspired by the warm, soft light in the hour before sunset and the hour after sunrise, through Jan. 6.
* Artist call through Nov. 25 for "All About Color" gallery show, in any medium that can be hung on a wall (painting, drawing, printing, sculpture, mixed media, textiles, photography). Artists must live within 75-mile radius of Chattanooga. Show on view Jan. 15-May 12. No entry fee.
AVA GALLERY — Association for Visual Arts, 30 Frazier Ave. Tennessee Watercolor Society's biennial exhibition, through Nov. 6. Hours: noon-5 p.m. Thursday-Sunday. 423-265-4282, avarts.org
HUNTER MUSEUM OF AMERICAN ART — 10 Bluff View. Off the Wall auction of art and experiences, including vacations, birthday parties and distillery tours, through Nov. 13. View items online now, or in person starting Oct. 31 before virtual event Nov. 12. Buy-it-now options available. Optional small-group preview parties, either in the museum with a boxed four-course dinner ($75 per person), or at home with a gourmet dinner catered by Events With Taste and a server on duty ($2,000), also available for virtual event Nov. 12. 423-267-0968, www.huntermuseum.org
IN-TOWN GALLERY — 26A Frazier Ave. "Holiday Show," marking 46th year, through Nov. 30. Hours: noon-5 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday, 1-5 p.m. Sunday. 423-267-9214, www.intowngallery.com
Contact Lisa Denton at email@example.com.