This story was updated at 10:48 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 4, with more information.
You don't have to serve picnic foods for your Labor Day meal. Here are a few suggestions to expand the menu and let experts do the cooking.
* Bonefish Grill: Fill the table with a family bundle, starting at $29.90. The 11 selections include favorite entrees from land and sea, along with salad, bread and pesto, and house-baked cookies. Also, through Sept. 13, take 10% off your online gift card purchases.
* Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen: Want baby back ribs without the fuss? You can get four half-racks of slow-smoked ribs and two sides for $44.99. Cheaper bundles featured salmon, chicken tenders or combinations of the meats. All bundles come with six of the signature honey butter croissants and two family-size sides. Additional sides, salad or strawberry cheesecake may be added to the order.
* Einstein Bros. Bagels: Every Monday through Sept. 28 (including Labor Day), a fresh-baked Baker's Dozen is discounted to $7. This deal is normally available only to members of the Schmear Society rewards program.
* Jimmy John's: Through Sunday, Sept. 6, take 20% off any order of $10 or more when you order online with the app. Use promo code SAVE20 (may not be combined with other offers).
* Olive Garden: Hate it when you don't have leftovers to take home from Olive Garden? Here's a fix. When you purchase any entree for dine-in, you can get a take-home entree, from a limited menu, for $5.
* Red Lobster: The new family meal deals serve four, starting at $7.99 per person. The 13 selections range from chicken breast strips to shrimp scampi to crab linguine Alfredo. Enlarge the portions with a family feast, feeding four to six. All orders include sides and the signature Cheddar Bay biscuits. Plus, get 10% off to-go orders with the code LOBSTER48 at checkout through Sunday, Sept. 13.
Email Lisa Denton at firstname.lastname@example.org.