UPDATE: Christmas lights cause house fire

UPDATE: Christmas lights cause house fire

December 1st, 2013 by WRCB-TV Channel 3 in Local - Breaking News

Photo by Associated Press /Times Free Press.

HAMILTON COUNTY - The Dallas Bay Volunteer Fire Department responded to an early morning house fire that investigators believe may have started by faulty outdoor holiday decorations.

The emergency crews that arrived believe the weathered holiday lights sparked, causing the fire to spread quickly damaging the wooden deck within minutes.

Channel 3 talked to the homeowner that said thankfully no one was hurt.

Read more at WRCB.