Story updated at 9:05 p.m.map
The Chattanooga Fire Department was dispatched to 2341 Shallowford Village Dr. Friday night to investigate a truck fire.
A box truck that contained a steam cleaning unit caught fire and there was concern that a pressure buildup could potentially cause the tank in the unit to explode.
The truck was parked near a Shoney's Restaurant, so the firefighters and CPD had the parking lot cleared as a precaution. No buildings were evacuated.
The firefighters got the fire out in the unit and the hazard was eliminated. No one was injured.