ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

This is a developing story.

map
some text
Chattanooga firefighters put out a house fire at a home in the 2200 block of Rawlings Street around 12:30 p.m. Wednesday. A man who lived in the home said no one was hurt during the blaze.

A house caught fire at the 2200 block of Rawlings Street today.

One renter was at the residence at the time, but was able to get out safely.

The fire was concentrated in the front.

 

Stick with the Times Free Press for more information.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT