This is a developing story.
A 32-year-old man who stands accused of killing two people and injuring a third over Labor Day weekend is heading to the grand jury.
After listening to testimony today in Hamilton County General Sessions Court, Judge Christie Sell said there was enough probable cause for all of Stephen Mobley's charges to move along.
Police charged Stephen Mobley with two counts of first-degree murder after Jasmine Hines, 22, and Rashaud Taylor, 23, were slain in the early morning of Sept. 5 inside a home on Pinewood Drive. The third person, who was wounded but survived, called 9-1-1 for help.
The female survivor, who will not be named for her safety, said Mobley was angry because she and Hines had vomited inside the home.
During today's hearing, public defenders Mike Little and Steve Brown questioned the homeowner who said he was partying with the group at CBC billiards club earlier that evening.
The homeowner told prosecutors he left for a nearby friend's friend after he fell asleep and was woken by Mobley. The homeowner said he heard what he thought were gunshots and returned to his home to talk to police.
"So it's your testimony that Mobley says, 'You gotta get out of here,' and for that reason and that reason alone, you leave your home and walk down to [your friend's] house?" Brown asked.
The homeowner said yes.
Stay with the Times Free Press as more information becomes available.