Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. 50 SLAIN AT GAY NIGHTCLUB IN FLORIDA
A gunman wielding an assault-type rifle and a handgun opens fire inside a crowded club before dying in a gunfight with SWAT officers. The attack is the deadliest mass shooting in modern American history.
2. WHO WAS ORLANDO NIGHTCLUB SHOOTER
Omar Mateen, 29, was a body builder and a security guard who at one point expressed interest in becoming a police officer, though he never pursued it.
3. ORLANDO MASSACRE SPURS GRIEF, FEAR FOR LGBT AMERICANS
Sunday's attack at a gay nightclub in Orlando stirs LGBT communal fears and swiftly prompts tighter security at gay pride events.
4. CLINTON, TRUMP ADJUST POLITICKING FOLLOWING FLORIDA SHOOTING
While offering support to the victims of the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history, they both infuse their sympathy with statements that favor their presidential aspirations.
5. HOW STUDENTS SHOW SUPPORT FOR VICTIM AT STANFORD GRADUATION
They use the school's commencement ceremony to again express their anger over what they see as a lenient jail sentence given to a former student for sexually assaulting an unconscious woman.
6. WHERE DIVIDED LOCALS SHARE FEAR OF TOTAL SIEGE
Pummeled by bombs and rocket fire, residents across Syria's Aleppo worry that a day will come when they can no longer go in or out of their neighborhoods.
7. 'HAMILTON' EARLY WINNER AT A SOMETIMES SOMBER TONY AWARDS
The ceremony gets underway with a heavy heart a night after the Orlando nightclub attack, leaving many in the Broadway community upset and determined to show solidarity with the victims.
8. HOW MUCH D-DAY FLAG SELLS FOR
The U.S. banner flown on the stern of the boat that led the first American troops onto Utah Beach is sold for $514,000 at auction in Texas.
9. GEORGE H.W. BUSH CELEBRATES 92ND BIRTHDAY
Sunday's celebration is low-key and the former president is spending the day with his wife, Barbara Bush, and other family members in Kennebunkport.
10. GERMANY MAKES WINNING START AT EURO 2016
The German team scores a promising 2-0 victory over Ukraine, while England and Russia are threatened with expulsion from the tournament.