Fresh off his 300th career win, Bradley Central girls' basketball coach Jason Reuter added another to that impressive total Monday night.
The six-time state champions, who won the Class AAA title in 2019 on a last second 3-pointer, were dominant in the 63-39 victory over Signal Mountain inside Jim Smiddy Arena. The win improved Reuter to 301-37 overall with the Bearettes who he has guided to seven state tournaments, 10 straight district tournament championships and an 83-game district winning streak currently.
Bradley Central (6-1) made 9-of-13 from the field and four 3-pointers in a 23-point first quarter and its stingy defense only allowed 13 second half points.
Karsee Weber led the Bearettes with 18 points (four 3-pointers) while the post duo of Anna Muhonen and Hannah Jones combined for 29 points, making 12-of-13 field goal attempts. Jones added a pair of blocked shots, while Muhonen had seven rebounds and four assists.
Signal Mountain (3-2) was led by 11 points from senior point guard Jaylah Hardy.
* McCallie 46, Boyd Buchanan 39: The Blue Tornado handed the Buccaneers their first loss of the season as senior point guard and football star Eric Rivers led McCallie with 13 points while Trey Hamilton added 12. Boyd Buchanan (4-1) was led by Caden Johnson who scored 21
* Lakeview-F.O. 65, Heritage 45: The Warriors won their opener as Brent Bowman had 22 points and 10 rebounds, with Jamichael Davis adding 15 points and Dee Calhoun 12. Caden Snyder led Heritage with 12.
* Ridgeland 68, Ringgold 65: The Panthers outscored the Tigers 26-19 in the final quarter to win the nonregion game. Judd Anderson led the winners with 21 points, with Zack Harrison adding 18, including 10 in the final period. O'Reilly Matthews led Ringgold with 28 points.
* Boyd Buchanan 51, Chattanooga Patriots 29: Jalissa Sanders scored 13 points to go along with eight steals, six rebounds and five assists in Monday's home win for the Lady Bucs, who improved to 4-1 overall.
* Gordon Lee 48, Oakwood 34: Emma McGraw led the Lady Trojans to the nonregion win with 20 points.
* Northwest Whitfield finished fifth out of 12 teams at the Carrollton Duals Saturday, going 3-2. Eli Johnson and Alex Robinson each went 5-0 with three pins each, while Victor Pineda and Gabe Bergeman each went 4-1.