Woodmore victim profiles
- Keonte Wilson, 8: Rambunctious boy was youngest of four
- Zyanna Harris, 10: Girl had energy and spunk
- D'myunn Brown: Six-year-old remembered as smart, funny
- Cor'Dayja Jones, 9: Fourth-grader was sweet and shy
- Zyaira Mateen, 6: The girl who loved to read and dance
- Zoie Nash, 9: She was cheerful and laid-back
All three of the children who remain hospitalized as a result of the Woodmore bus accident are now listed in fair condition, according to Erlanger hospital.
Two of the children were previously listed in critical condition.
The Nov. 21 crash, which killed six children and wounded several others, happened after the bus left the roadway at high speed and smashed into a tree.
The driver of the bus, 24-year-old Johnthony Walker, faces six counts of vehicular homicide and one count each of reckless endangerment and reckless driving in connection with the accident on Talley Road.
Three lawsuits have been filed against Walker and his employer, Durham School Services, in connection with the accident.