Labor Day shootings
- Woman in Labor Day double homicide shot at point-blank range
- Witness in Labor Day triple shooting under police protection after death threats
- Court records reveal details about Monday's double homicide
- Double homicide suspect proclaims innocence in Facebook video before surrendering [video]
- Convicted killer charged with murder for third time after Labor Day slayings
- Suspect identified in double homicide believed to be 'armed and dangerous'
- Labor Day shootings leave two dead, three injured
- Suspect arrested in Dayton Pike shooting
- Man shot at Dayton Pike gas station
- Man shot on Cannon Avenue in Chattanooga
- Fight breaks out at scene of triple shooting in East Brainerd
A person was shot at a gas station on Dayton Pike Monday afternoon, according to the Hamilton County sheriff's department.
Officers responded to the BP Gas Station at 13424 Dayton Pike, according to the sheriff's department.
The identity of the victim has not been released. The victim was taken by ambulance to a local hospital.
Detectives are at the scene, the sheriff's department said.
The gas station is located about three miles north of where U.S. 27 and Tennessee Highway 111 split.