Tennessee Department of Health officials released the names of 10 senior care facilities that have confirmed cases of the coronavirus.
The 10 facilities are in seven counties, with three of them in Williamson County and two in Sumner County.
The 10 facilities are:
- Trevecca Center for Rehabilitation and Healing LLC, Davidson County
- Williamsburg Villas, Knox County
- The White House Assisted Living, Macon County
- Signature HealthCARE of Putnam County, Putnam County
- Parkway Health and Rehabilitation Center, Shelby County
- Gallatin Center for Rehabilitation and Healing LLC, Sumner County
- NHC Place Sumner, Sumner County
- NHC HealthCare Franklin, Williamson County
- Fountains of Franklin, Williamson County
- NHC Place at Cool Springs, Williamson County
Shelley Walker, communications director with the Department of Health, said the list includes any long-term care facility where "at least two cases have been reported among staff members and/or residents."