The Chattanooga Chamber of Commerce has named the Leadership Chattanooga class of 2020-21.
Leadership Chattanooga class members connect with the community while learning about what it means to lead. Through monthly sessions, education-related projects, police ride-alongs and more, participants graduate with a fresh understanding of the community's strengths and challenges and how they can be part of solutions, according to the Chamber.
The program year kicks off in August with an orientation and two-day retreat with monthly sessions beginning in September and culminating with graduation in May 2021. Leadership Chattanooga activities this year will be virtual for the foreseeable future.
"While the world may look a bit different for all of us, the need for diverse, engaged leaders in the Chattanooga community is greater than ever before," says Miles Huff, Chamber senior director of talent initiatives. "We are elated to continue our Leadership Chattanooga program virtually with this group of dynamic individuals who will work together over the next 10 months to better themselves professionally, and better Chattanooga. This year will be unique, there is no doubt, but if there is a group that can tackle these challenges successfully – this is it."
Members of the 2020-21 Leadership Chattanooga class are:
* Tricia Adams, Keller Williams Realty - The Robinson Team
* Ashley Aldridge Wilson, Nolan Elementary
* Jeriel Allison, EPB
* Sarah Arata, WestRock
* Marissa Bell, Chattanooga Tourism Co.
* Jaleesa Brumfield, City of Chattanooga
*Kenneth Burke, Text Request
* Katrina Clark, Unum
* Allison Collins, Chattanooga Times Free Press
* Luis Contreras (Silva), The Local Juicery and Squeaky Clean
* Cathy Dorvil, Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel
* Kerrie Fulkerson, MBI Companies Inc.
* Will Gaither, Hoar Construction
* Rosetta Greer, Crowning Your Essence, Inc.
* Danny Grzesik, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
* Kaelin Hoch, YMCA of Metropolitan Chattanooga
* Ijeoma Ike, Chattanooga Housing Authority
* Amanda Johns, Tennessee Valley Authority
* Chelsea Johnson, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
*Kinnawa Kaitibi, City of Chattanooga - Youth & Family Development
* Shawanna Kendrick, Office of District Attorney General Neal Pinkston - 11th Judicial District
* Monica Kinsey, Caravan Tribe
* Callie Lance, Chattanooga Sports Chiropractic Institute
* Emily Lilley, Tennessee Charter School Center
* Bill Lloyd, SunTrust now Truist
* Matt Locklear, Synovus Bank
* Kevin Love, The Enterprise Center
* Leigh McCormack, Base Camp Health
* Megan McCullah Burrows, Siskin Children's Institute
* Kelly McGraw, U.S. Xpress
* Nahomi Ortiz, Unum
* Shane Pilcher, Siskin Hospital for Physical Rehabilitation
* Anna Protano-Biggs, Hamilton County Government - Mental Health Court
* Jennifer Pukenas, Hamilton County Government
* Alex Reyland, Hefferlin + Kronenberg Architects, PLLC
* Tom Rice, Tennessee Valley Authority
* Desiree' Seay, East Lake Academy of Fine Arts
* Chris Sislo, HHM Wealth Advisors
* Aggie Stephenson, Tennessee Aquarium
* Shannon Stephenson, Cempa Community Care
* Paul Teague, Chattanooga Gas
* Amanda Torbett, Erlanger Health System
* Robert Wheeler, Patrick, Beard, Schulman & Jacoway
* Lebron Womack, First Horizon Bank