Many Chattanooga area restaurants have closed or are only offering takeout and delivery options amid the coronavirus pandemic. The Times Free Press has compiled a list of restaurants and what services they are offering below.
With many restaurant workers out of work, Donald Sayers, Dan Ryan, Jen Grefory and Galen Riley founded ServiceIndustry.Tips to provide a way that people can support out-of-work people in the food service industry.
- 1885 Grill in St Elmo is open for takeout from 4-8 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday.
- 2 Squares A Day on Amnicola Highway is now be offering delivery services to surrounding zip codes from 10 am - 2 pm Monday to Friday. Contact them at 423-697-7595 and get curbside pickup will also be available in addition to our drive-thru.
- Acropolis Grill has increased its to-go menu selections and added family style meals. It's also offering curbside pick up with online ordering. Customers can order online or by calling 423-899-5341. Acropolis hours of service are from 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM, however, folks can pre-order at any time online.
- Adelle's Creperie on East Main Street is offering phone-in orders on Fridays and Saturdays (8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.). Orders will be delivered to your car window.
- Alleia has reopened as Alleia Provisions and has launched an online provisions store, offering an array of prepared family meals - ready to heat and serve - and also a vast amount of provisions for the home kitchen - both prepared and raw. Alleia servers will guide guests through the menu and take orders by phone. Phone lines are now open for orders. Orders will be available for pickup from 2:30-8 p.m., seven days a week.
- Amigo Mexican Restaurant in Hixson is offering takeout and delivery for food, margaritas and beer with delivery within 10 miles of the store with a $4 charge on orders of $20 or more available.
- Ankar's Downtown on Broad Street is open from and is offering takeout 10:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday-Wednesday, 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Thursday and Friday and 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday and delivery through Door Dash. Call 423-266-0017.
- Ankar's On Brainerd is offering takeout Sunday through Thursday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Friday through Saturday 10 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Ankar's Hoagies in Hixson is offering Curbside, Drive-through and Dinner Delivered from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Thursday and from 10-8 on Friday and Saturday. Call 423-876-7198. 10-9 online ordering.
- Armandos Highway 58 is offering takeout and curbside delivery, and on Dinner Delivered Monday - Saturday from 10:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Call ahead for faster service at 423-894-1413.
- Back Inn Café - Now closed until further notice.
- Bantam & Biddy is offering takeout and delivery from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Basecamp Bar and Restaurant on Frazier avenue is now offering takeout and curbside pick up Tuesday- Saturday 4-8 p.m. Customers can order by calling 423-803-5251.
- Bea's restaurant on Dodds Avenue, suspended its dine-in options Sunday and on Wednesday will offer only take-out options for the first time in its 70-year history. Bea's has also partnered with postmates for delivery service. "We pray this passes and things can return to normal as quickly as possible," said Dusty Bradshaw, a fourth generation co-owner of Bea's.
- Beef O' Brady's is open 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 4-9 p.m. for takeout and delivery
- Beast + Barrel is offering takeout and delivery from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. seven days a week.
- The Big Table is open from 3:30-7:30 p.m. for takeout orders. Call 423-634-0772.
- Bite Me Bakery on Apison Pike is open for takeout and curbside orders from 7 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 7 a.m.-1 p.m. Friday. Call 423-498-3100.
- Bitter Alibi is open for food and alcohol to go.
- Blue Orleans Seafood Restaurant is open for take out and catering. Call 423-757-0088 for orders. Delivery is available with Uber Eats and Dinner Delivered.
- Bluff View Bakery Closed for retail service. Bakery products are available at Rembrandt's.
- Boathouse Rotisserie & Raw Bar is offering to-go orders.
- Bojangles' will close its dining rooms across all its restaurants and offer only to-go only options, including drive-thru service, takeout and delivery where available.
According to a statement, "Most stores will continue to operate on a normal schedule with some flexibility for individual operators and franchisees who deem it necessary to adjust hours to support team members in taking care of one another and customers effectively."
- Bones' Smokehouse hours are 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Saturday for drive through and takeout service.
- Bread & Butter on Chestnut Street is offering online ordering and pick-up either curbside or in-store and is offering breads, pastries, prepared foods and grocery items. Hours are 7a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday.Call 423-803-4446.
- All five Bread Basket locations are open under regular hours with curbside ordering available.
- Bud's Sports Bar is open 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday- Saturday for carryout. Alcoholic beverages are available to-go with a food purchase. They are currently offering 25% off our regular and lunch menu (lunch menu is a meat & 2 sides for $7.99). They also offer delivery through Grub Hub, Door Dash and Dinner Delivered.
- Buffalo Wild Wings is now offering takeout only.
- Cafe on the Corner on Lookout Mountain is open Tuesday-Saturday for take out. They feature the full menu for pick-up by 5:30 and daily specials that you can pick up all day until 6:30. Chef JR Crutcher is also smoking whole pork butts and Whole beef tenderloin that you can have for the weekend. Easter specials will be available too. Specials are announced every day on social media. Alcohol is also available at steep discounts.
- Café Ostro in Dalton is open daily from 11 a.m.-8 p.m. offering offer takeout, curbside pick up and free delivery for minimum orders of $20. There is no minimum requirement on deliveries for senior citizens.
- California Tortilla on Highway 153 is offering takeout, curbside and free delivery of orders of $25 or more and delivery through Uber Eats and Door Dash from 11 a.m.-8 p.m. daily. Closed Easter Sunday and for every Bowl and Burrito purchased through April 15, $1 will go to the Chattanooga Food Bank. Call 423-602-8226.
- Carrabba's is offering a 15% discount on takeout orders such as Chicken Bryan, Pollo Rosa Maria and Chicken Marsala or you can get it dinner delivered. Use the code 'SPRING15' for the discount. Carrabba's is also over sangria kits to-go. When guests make a wine purchase with their carryout or delivery entrée order, they can add a red or blackberry sangria kit for only $1. The restaurant is offering an array of bottled wine selections for $15 and six-packs of beer for $10.
- Cashew will begin accepting to-go orders on June 17 via online, phone and walk-ins, but those entering the building must wear a mask. Face masks will be provided to those who do not have one and would like to come inside. Curbside pickup and delivery through UberEats are also available.
- Both Champy's Chicken locations on MLK Boulevard and Lee Highway are providing takeout and drive-thru options seven days a week from 10:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Charlie's Quick Stop is also offering curbside pickup, urging customers to continue to support local by calling in their orders and paying by credit card over the phone.
- Chattanooga Brewing Company is open from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. daily for to-go orders and curbside pickup through Dinners Delivered.
- The Chef & His Wife on Prestige Lage in Hixson is offering curbside and takeout and free delivery of orders over $50 with an extra charge for deliveries outside a 15-mile radius. Hours are 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday.
- Chelsea's on Thornton is open for takeout and curbside orders from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Orders can be placed by phone at 706-277-2872.
- Cheese Dip Mexican Grill is offering takeout and delivery from Tuesday to Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Chicken Salad Chick customers can place a Quick Chick Pick-Up order. Customers can order online, select the date and time for desired pick-up (selecting pick-up at the Downtown Market Street Location), and then typing either the Dalton, Fort Oglethorpe, Hixson, or Ooltewah location in the "special instructions" section. Customers can also call 423-668-0098, option 2 to order and pay over the phone. Orders must be received by noon the day of each pick-up. All Chattanooga area locations are still open for business.
Pick-up dates and times are as follows:
* Friday: Dalton, Kroger Parking Lot (1365 W Walnut Ave), from 5:00-6:00 pm
* Tuesday: Fort Oglethorpe, Publix Parking Lot (3775 Battlefield Pkwy), from 5:00-6:00 pm
* Wednesday: Hixson, Wal-Mart Parking Lot (5764 TN-153), from 5:00-6:00 pm
* Thursday: Ooltewah, Publix Parking Lot (5958 Snow Hill Rd #168), from 5:00-6:00 pm
- Countryside Cafe on Mahan Gap Road is offering takeout, curbside and free deliver of orders of $25 or more from 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Sunday. Call 423-344-8646.
- Church's Chicken has closed restaurant dining rooms in all company-owned locations (even in those states where there has been no closure order) and has urged franchisees to do the same. They are providing meals to guests through the drive-thru, delivery via Door Dash, Postmates, Uber Eats, or Grub Hub (locations vary) and take out options.
- Cloud 9 Cafe and Cakery is offering curbside pickup from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Cyra's Restaurant is offering delivery, takeout, and curbside services to guests from 11 a.m.- 8 p.m.
- Diamond Billiard Club is closed except for curbside takeout orders.
- Dinner Delivered is now offering free no-contact deliver from Mellow Mushroom, Chili's and Champy's. They will also deliver wine, beer and spirits.
- Dunkin' is still offering drive-thru and mobile app ordering. To show appreciation for those on the frontline of the COVID-19 health crisis, Dunkin' locations throughout Chattanooga and Knoxville are offering a free medium Hot or Iced Coffee to all frontline healthcare workers and first-responders starting Thursday, April 9 through Sunday, May 3.
- Easy Bistro & Bar is temporarily closed, effective immediately.
- Edley's Bar-B-Que is offering delivery and to go orders. The staff will deliver orders within a 3 mile radius of the restaurant at no charge with a $20 minimum order. Orders for delivery only can be placed by calling their corporate catering number at 615-942-7499. Delivery is also available through Uber Eats. Edley's also offers curbside carry out. Customers can place their orders by downloading the Edley's app or by calling the restaurant directly at 423-498-2772.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels in East Brainerd Road and Hixson has closed their lobbies but their drive-throughs are open and will stay open as long as possible. Hours are 5 a.m.-1p.m. Mon.-Fri. and 6 a.m.-2 p.m. Sat.-Sun. Family Meals are available by calling ahead or via the company's mobile app.
- Eleven Restaurant inside Double Tree Hotel Downtown is offering daily specials for one or for the family. Full meals including salad, main entree, dinner rolls, and Double Tree Cookies. You can order ahead and pick up on your way home.
- Events with Taste catering is offering to-go family meals that feed four. You can order between noon and 5 p.m. Wednesday or Friday. Delivery is available with an additional fee. Call 423-508-8023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fat Boy's Roadside Eats on Standifer Gap Road is offering curbside pickup and takeout.. Call 423-715-0059.
- Feed Company Table & Tavern is open for takeout from noon-8 p.m. Tuesday - Saturday.
- FIAMMA Pizza Company on North Market Street is open for takeout, curbside, and delivery.
- All Five Guys Burgers & Fries are open for takeout, curbside and deliver.
- The Flaming Rooster is offering takeout orders only from 1-8 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday.
- Foodworks is offering takeout options Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Friday through Saturday from 11a.m. to 10 p.m. The restaurant is also providing takeout on Sunday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fresh Pot Cafe is now closed.
- Flying Squirrel is now closed.
- Goodman Coffee Roasters in Warehouse Row, has decided to close until further notice. "We are in the process of making changes to our online store at Goodmancoffeeroasters.com to allow for local pick up of coffee bags, outside of our roasting facility at 3913 St. Elmo Avenue.
- Greg's Sandwich Works on East Brainerd Road is open noon-5 p.m. Monday-Friday with curbside pick-up, personal delivery, online orders, gift cards, and catering. They are doing free delivery for seniors as well as extending free kids meals to the local children who may otherwise miss a meal being out of school.
- Guacamole on Brainerd Road is offering takeout orders only.
- Hair of the Dog Pub is offering takeout and delivery from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. seven days a week.
- Hemp House is now offering free same day delivery of orders in the Chattanooga and North Georgia areas. Customers can place an order in one of three ways: by visiting https://hemphousechatt.com/, by emailing email@example.com with a delivery address or by calling or texting 423-521-5659. Orders received after 4 p.m. will be delivered the following business day. The three locations will remain open as long as allowed to do so. Beginning Monday, March 23, store hours will be noon - 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and noon - 5 p.m. Saturday.
- Hennen's is offering curbside pickup with orders taken from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., and order pickup being from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Herman's Soul Food on Brainerd Road is is offering takeout. Call 423-624-5715
- Hibachi & Wings & Boba Tea is offering meal kits for take-home and delivery.
- Hibachi and Wings on Lee Highway is offering the delivery of meal kits so you can become a hibachi chef at home. Everything you need is included in the kit which feeds 2.
- HillbillyWillys Bar-B-Q in Lookout Valley/Tiftonia is open 11:30 a.m.-8 p.m. offered curbside pickup and Dinner Delivered
- Hometown Folks LLC, the local franchisee for area Burger Kings, is keeping its restaurants open, although it has moved to providing napkins, straws and cup lids to customers with their orders, rather than self service for such items.
- Hummingbird Pastaria is open for no contact curbside pickup from 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, as well as delivery from 5-8 p.m. They have most of their menu as well as a limited number of family meals available daily.
- Jack Brown's Beer & Burger Joint on Georgia Avenue is open every day 11 a.m.-9 p.m. for curbside and delivery food and beer. Delivery options include Dinner Delivered, GrubHub, and through the restaurant by calling 423-682-8198.
- Jacob Myer's Restaurant on the River (Dayton, Tenn.) is offering takeout and curbside service for food and beer and alcohol (with proper ID).
- Jimmy John's is offering takeout and delivery from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Kabobsters is open with different hours - 11 a.m.-7 p.m., serving a full menu, and a rotating schedule for employees. Items normally on display have been moved to storage areas, but are available upon request.
- Lakeshore Grille is offering takeout.
- Lupi's Pizza is offering takeout and curbside pick up only at all 5 locations. Please call to place and pay for your order. Online pick-up order available at http://www.lupi.com/. Delivery available @ (dinnerdelivered.com) Current hours are Monday through Sunday from 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Main Street Meats will continue retail and to-go offerings only. All dining room and bar seating will be temporarily halted. The restaurant is creating a to-go menu that will feature family style meals, sandwiches, sides, and more. The team will be posting daily updates on social media with curb-side pick-up at the restaurant. Main Street Meats will be open daily from noon-8 p.m.
- The Mad Priest is offering takeout and delivery Wednesday through Saturday from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mean Mug Coffeehouse North Shore is offering takeout and delivery from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday.
- Mean Mug Coffeehouse Southside is offering takeout and delivery from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday.
- Moe's Southwest Grill is offering free delivery on orders of $10+ place via Moes.com and the Moe's app through April 10. Until March 28, guests will receive a free kids entree with the purchase of any adult entree ordered in-store, on Moes.com or through the Moe's app. (Note: Drink and cookie not included with the kids meal; Offer not available through third-party delivery.) A new Moe's Build Your Own Taco Kit also offers a full Southwest spread that serves 4-6 people.
- Molcajete Mexican Restaurant is offering both takeout and delivery from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. everyday. Delivery is through Dinner Delivered
- Monkey Town Brewing Company at 287 1st Ave, Dayton, Tenn. Offering to-go food options for pick-up and also curbside delivery. In addition to Monkey Town, make sure to check out our sister restaurant, 1st Avenue Pizza Books & Treats 423-570-1000, next door for brick oven pizza built and baked to your liking. Monkey Town is still offering beer in growlers and can options. Call 423-775-1800 to place your order and have it ready for you to pick-up.
- The Naked River Brewing Company is now offering takeout and delivery Tuesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Nourishpoint is now offering takeout and delivery Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on their Broad St. location. On their Hanover location hours include 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 12 p.m. to 4 p..m. Friday through Saturday.
- O'Charley's is now offering free delivery and a special family style meal menu.
- Old Country Buffet is offering phone-in, online ordering and takeout menu.
- The Olive Branch in East Ridge is open for takeout, curbside and delivery via Dinner Delivered.
- The Olive Garden in Hamilton Place is open for curbside pickup and delivery of orders of $40 or more. They are also offering bottles of wine and six packs of domestic beers for pickup and delivery.
- Park Place Restaurant in Fort Oglethorpe has closed their sale bar, removed condiments from tables, and is spacing out the seating of guests. They are still offering carry out orders and have also started a curbside pick up option.
- Parkway Pourhouse is offering takeout on a limited 'rona menu. Call 423-498-5300 from noon-9pm
- Pizzeria Cortile is open for curbside pickup 5-9 p.m. Wednesday-Sunday
- Public House is offering a curbside pickup menu between 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday, with delivery available through Dinner Delivered and Uber Eats.
- Puckett's Chattanooga will temporarily close, effective at 6 p.m. March 19, with the goal to reopen on April 1. They plan to sell their remaining supply of food (BBQ by the pound, sides, etc.) on a first-come, first-served basis until they run out.
- Rembrandt's Coffee House is now open from 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday for takeout and curbside pickup and it will continue to use Dinner Delivered for delivery.
- The Read House has ultimately decided to temporarily close Bridgeman's and Bar and Billiards, but The Read House Starbucks remains open and an option for take-out. The hotel continues to remain open.
- Rib & Loin on Brainerd Road is offering drive-though daily from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Easter. Delivery is available through Grub Hub and staff is delivering orders to hospitals and businesses.
- Rib & Loin on Highway 153 (423-877-7675) is offering daily from 10 a.m.-8 p.m., except for Easter Sunday when it will close at 6 p.m. and is offering curbside and drive-through.
- River Street Deli in Coolidge Park is offering takeout, curbside pickup and delivery 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Call 423-756-3354.
- Rodizio Grill at Hamilton Place is offering a limited menu for delivery or curbside pickup. Free delivery for addresses in the 37421 zip code, and $10 gift certificate is included with all orders over $50.
- The Salsarita's restaurants in East Brainerd, Ooltewah and Cleveland are offering takeout, curbside and catering deliver, as well as delivery via Door Dash from 11 a.m.-8 p.m. daily. The Hixson location is closed.
- Scotties Diner of Soddy-Daisy posted on social media that it was staying open as it has been. Easy Bistro is also offering a limited menu of "bistro classics" "a strong commitment to following the CDC sanitation and health protocol," as well curbside takeout and delivery for at-home diners and hotel guests.
- Screen Door Kitchen at 449 Delaware Ave, Dayton, Tenn. Offering takeout.
- Shane's Rib Shack in Ooltewah at Cambridge Square is offering takeout orders and curbside pickup service. Customers can order online through the website at www.shanesribshack.com and get orders delivered through Uber Eats and Dinner Delivered. Uber Eats is offered directly through the website by choosing delivery option.
- SideTrack is offering to-go orders.
- Slick's Burgers, 309 E. Main Street, open for takeout and delivery from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and noon to 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Call 760-4878.
- Smokey Bones is offering free delivery through DoorDash through March. The BBQ, Steak, Burger and Salad restaurant is also offering family meals and kids eat free with purchase of an entrée.
- Southern Burger located in Cambridge Square in Ooltewah, 9453 Bradmore Lane Suite 101, has new hours of operation: Monday-Sunday 11 a.m.-8 p.m. The restaurant is accepting call-in, curbside pick-up, online and delivery orders.
- The Southern Star on Broad Street is offering prepackaged meals only and is open from 11 a.m.-9 a.m. Monday-Friday and from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. on Saturday offering takeout and curbside. Call 423-267-8899.
- Southern Star Takeout on Taft Highway is offering prepackaged meals from 10 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Monday-Friday and from 10 a.m.-3 p.m,. on Saturday.
- Southside Pizza, 612 E. Main Street, open for takeout and delivery from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. Call 498-2193
- State of Confusion offers takeaway from their kitchen and wood-fired grill, large meals for sharing, discounted beer and wine, bulk margaritas, and brunch on the weekends along with bulk mimosas. Curbside pickup and delivery available. Open Monday through Friday noon-8 p.m. and weekends 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Sticky Fingers is open for to-go and delivery at their Hamilton Place location in Chattanooga. Beer and Wine are available with to-go orders.
- STIR offers menu favorites, large meals for sharing, craft cocktails individually or in bulk, discounted beer and wine, and brunch on the weekends with mimosas and bloody marys. Curbside pickup and delivery available. Open Monday through Friday noon-8 p.m. and weekends 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- St. John's is offering delivery or takeout from a special menu that includes several courses from 3-8 p.m. The restaurant is also offering a 15% discount to all first responders and medical staff.
- Stevarinos is using Grubsouth, Dinner Delivered and Door Dash for delivery and curbside pickup services. The restaurant is open Monday-Thursday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Free delivery is being offered in the Northshore area. Gallons of craft beer, bottles of wine, and cocktails can be delivered. Neighborhood drops are also offered, where a vehicle pulls up and everyone can take turns getting food.
- Sugar's Ribs is offering to-go orders.
- Super Carniceria Loa is offering take out orders only. Locations in Chattanooga are at Chickamauga Road, Broad Street and Hixson Pike. Hours are Mon.-Fri. 10 a.m.-7 p.m., Sat. 8 a.m.-7 p.m., Sun. 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- The Sweet and Savory Classroom, a cooking school in Chattanooga's Southside run by Jeff and Heather Pennypacker, is using video conferencing to continue offering cooking classes. Check sweetandsavoryclassroom.com and Facebook for new menus and dates.
- Taziki's Mediterranean Café is adjusting their service hours and location availability temporarily. Beginning Monday, March 23, operating hours will be Monday-Saturday 11am-7pm and Sunday closed. The downtown Taziki's location will be temporarily closed.
- Teriyaki Madness is offering delivery and pickup online through their app.
- The Terminal Brewhouse is offering takeout and delivery from noon to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
- Totto Sushi & Grill is offering curbside pickup and delivery as well. Delivery is available through Dinner Delivered and through the restaurant itself within 5 miles of the restaurant.
- Tremont Tavern will announce their services and hours soon.
- Tupelo Honey Downtown is offering takeout with special pricing for online ordering and special menu options. You can place an order through their website or app and use our promo code ORDER20 to receive 20% off your order.
- Both Uncle Larry's Restaurant locations are open for takeout.
- Unknown Caller is now closed and will remain so until further notice.
- Vibrant Meals is now offering takeout and delivery Monday through Friday from 10:30 a.m to 7 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wally's Restaurant on McCallie Avenue and Ringgold Road are closed.
- Your Pie pizza restaurant is encouraging all customers to order take-out online and offering curbside pick-up.
- Morgan Bros. BBQ: 423-447-6423
- Little Mountain Video: 423-881-3985
- Mi Cabanita: 423-447-2668
- Pailo Market: 423-554-3891
- Pikeville Pizza King: 423-447-7564
- Cookie Jar Café: 423-949-5852
- Dunlap Restaurant: 423-949-2595
- Anthony & Theresa's Homecookin': 423-949-4089
- Andy's Pizza and Steakhouse: 423-949-3633
- Pizza King: 423-949-4373
- El Metate: 423-949-6132
- SueBob's Diner: 423-658-8575
- Sequatchie Cove Farm Trading Post (pre-order online only)
- Jerome's Fine Swine BBQ: 423-658-5880
- Johnny's Hook & Grill: 423-815-4014
- Whitwell Dairy Bar: 423-658-6050
- Rusty Joe's: 423-661-2000
- Pizza Chef: 423-658-0333
- Ramsey's BBQ & Catering: 423-939-0433
- Rafeal's: 423-942-8287
- Top of the Rock: 423-939-9037
- Snack Shack: 423-942-8955
- T's Diner: 423-942-3505
- Whiskey Barrel Bar & Grill: 423-939-0754
- El Toril: 423-228-4640
- Stevarino's: 423-837-5420
- Dragging Canoe Coffee Traders: 423-939-9372
- Dixie Freeze: 423-837-6423
- Harvey's Pirate Drive-In: 423-837-7763
- Lookout Winery & Wood Stove Pizza
TENNESSEE'S SOUTH CUMBERLAND
- Jim Oliver's Smokehouse Restaurant: 931-924-2091
- Mountain Goat Market: 931-924-2727
- Papa Ron's: 931-924-3355
- High Point: 931-924-4600
- Depot Café: 931-224-3842
- Dixie Dinner: 931-924-9292
- Hank's Corner Grille
- Dutch Maid Bakery & Cafe
- The Southern Oven: 931-779-6836
- Simply Southern: 931-467-2600
- Fat Chunks and Dave's: 931-779-4080
SOUTHERN BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAINS & FOOTHILLS
- Café Roma
- Shane's Rib Shack 423-476-5970
- Ocoee Dam Deli
- Bakery on Main
- Maddi Mae's Café
Contact Barry Courter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-757-6354.