Ah, love. They say it makes the world go 'round. It can do no wrong.
Love conquers all. Love will find a way.
And when you have it, everything is all rainbows and cookie dough. But when love escapes you -- when you're unlucky in love -- it seems that you'll make nearly any effort or sacrifice just to find "the one." Call it a labor of love.
Here, we're looking at the many facets of love: how to find it (at any age), how to find it again, how to hang onto it and what happens when, sometimes, it goes horribly wrong.
We've got those "meet-cute" tales that warm even the most unsentimental of hearts, including the story of one couple who came together thanks to a little push from well-meaning helpers.
We've got stories of those who have been happily in love for decades, and those who are still in the love-blind, butterfly-filled, pink-fuzzy-stuffed-plush-koala stage of a budding relationship. And we also hear from locals who are more in the market for a good, platonic connection and really do just want to be friends.
From dating apps to dating disasters, here's a look at all things love.
- Chattanoogans discuss their methods for meeting people and making friends in the Scenic City
- This Indian-American couple sets the record straight about modern-day arranged marriages
- Local Chattanoogans share their worst dating stories
- Online dating: How more and more modern-day relationships begin with a swipe
- Chattanooga artist AJ Azike’s artwork is inspired by his eclectic life experiences
- A look at popular destination-wedding venues for Chattanooga couples
- Coffee is the new ‘open bar’ drink of choice at many Chattanooga weddings
- These 80-and-active Chattanooga locals prove that you can still be sporty at any age
- Mountain overlooks around Chattanooga are popular places for popping the question
- Baby-naming experts discuss the latest trends in baby names
- Four Chattanooga couples tell us the stories of how they met and fell in love
- These Chattanooga wedding musicians make sure your wedding strikes the right note
- Chattanooga chocolatiers can make your Valentine’s Day a little sweeter
- These “golden” daters in Chattanooga show that it’s never too late to find love
- Brock Olsen: A dating coach for the modern world
- Long-lasting love: Chattanooga couples talk about navigating marriages that have lasted decades
- How a Chattanooga woman turned her divorce into a podcast
- ‘Mountain Autumn,’ artwork by live wedding painter Heidi Fawn Wilson