New details in police report shed light on Bobby Stone allegations [video]

Bobby Stone rides in a police car on the night of an alleged domestic disturbance involving his his wife, top aide to Chattanooga Mayor Andy Berke, over allegations of an affair.
photo Mayor Andy Berke speaks to media outside Calvary Chapel about a domestic assault case involving his advisor Lacie Stone and her husband, Bobby, after the mayor appeared at the Chattanooga Police Department's annual awards ceremony on Thursday, May 26, 2016, in Chattanooga. Berke declined to answer questions about the case, citing its ongoing nature.
photo Lacie Stone of Gaining Ground speaks about the importance of locally produced food Sunday at the final day of She: An Expo for Women.
photo District Attorney Neal Pinkston, right, speaks during a press conference to announce the filing of a petition to abate certain gangs as a nuisance and to create an East Lake Safety Zone.

Chattanooga police have released the investigative file into a May domestic incident between Bobby and Lacie Stone.

Bobby Stone was arrested and charged with domestic assault and vandalism after the May 20 incident, but those charges were dismissed on Oct. 21 and he no longer faces any criminal prosecution.

Both Lacie and Bobby Stone told police they got into a fight over Bobby's claim that Lacie was having an affair with Mayor Andy Berke. Bobby Stone wanted to see Lacie's cellphone because he believed she was texting Berke, and they fought over the phone when she would not let him see it.

Lacie Stone works as an adviser to Berke. Both have denied the affair allegations.

The investigative file, released after the charges were dismissed in court, largely reiterates details that have already been disclosed in the case, but does shed some new light.

Here is a wrap-up of new details:

* Bobby Stone had blood on his shorts and his T-shirt was torn when police arrived at his home. He told police it was his own blood.

* Bobby Stone made a phone call in the back of a police car while on the way to the Police Services Center on Amnicola Highway to give a statement. "I made the mistake of calling Fred Fletcher, the police chief," he said in the call.

* Lacie Stone repeatedly told officers she was worried about her reputation and career and said she did not want to pursue charges.

* Lacie Stone spoke with police on the night of the incident, but then failed to show for a scheduled follow up interview. She later did meet with police.

* Lacie Stone told police her husband did check the texts on her phone and became irate when he couldn't find proof of an affair. She said he accused her of using an app to hide her communications.