* LOCATIONS: Two in Chattanooga, at 219 Broad Street and 1007 Appling Street; also locations in Cleveland (2020), Memphis (2018), Birmingham, Alabama (2016) and Huntsville, Alabama (2019, with a second location set to open in late March)
* ORIGIN: Owners John Wiygul and John O'Brien launched High Point's first location in late 2013, taking over the Bijou Theater on Broad Street in downtown Chattanooga. The space features two 55-foot climbing walls (one indoor, one outdoor), a traditional gym, indoor bouldering and a "Kidzone." The second Chattanooga location, on Appling Street off Riverside Drive, opened in 2015.
* OFFERINGS: In addition to classes in climbing and belay techniques, (the latter pertains to a climber's 'wingman,' an individual alongside in a supporting role) High Point offers yoga and fitness classes, as well as personal training sessions.
* MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS: Individuals $79; families $129 (first two individuals); students/seniors $67
* QUOTABLE: "Climbing is for everybody," says Matt Waits, general manager of High Point's Chattanooga and Cleveland locations. "Anyone, at any fitness level, can give it a try -- from age six or seven, all the way to 80. You make it what you want. You can just have fun or, if you want to get serious, we have options for that as well."