Chattanooga restaurant fails inspection due to cook's failure to wash hands properly, employees handling food with bare hands

Restaurant tile

A downtown Chattanooga restaurant has failed a recent health inspection for several reasons, including a cook found to be washing their hands improperly.

Hunan Wok, located at 2201 E. 23rd Street, received a failing score of 55 after employees were found handling ready-to-eat foods with their bare hands. Managerial control was also not providing for foodborne illness risk factors at the time of inspection.