* Name: Museum Bluffs Parkview
* Location: Walnut Street, near the Walnut Street Bridge, Hunter Museum of American Art and the Bluff View Art District
* Status: Just completed eight live/work three-story townhomes; bottom floor can serve as an optional storefront business with living spaces on the second and third floors, according to Real Estate Partners Chattanooga. “These eight units bring another needed aspect of urban living to downtown,” said Darlene Brown, who is with Real Estate Partners Chattanooga. “It is a great opportunity for a small business or professional.” Thirty of the total 107 live/work units are still for sale in the development.
* Price: $330,000 to $360,000 per live/work unit
* Features: 1,500 square feet, two bedrooms/2.5 bathrooms, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and hardwood floors. One unit is a two-bedroom/3.5 bath
* Amenities: Sculpture garden, on-site gated parking and courtyards, key-coded entrances
* Fees: $185 a month for each of the eight units; Association fees for any property bought through May 15 will be waived for the rest of the year, according to Real Estate Partners Chattanooga.
* Developers/builders: Windsor Aughtry, a Greenville, S.C.-based company
* Contact: Real Estate Partners Chattanooga: Darlene Brown, 595-0943 or 265-0088
— Compiled by staff writer Tamara Best, email@example.com