• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: email@example.com
How is it that we are so afraid of terror attacks and refugees but not afraid of our neighbors (and terrorists) buying guns and dragging them to movie theaters?
Less than a year out from the 2016 presidential election, a new national survey by Pew Research Center provides a perfect snapshot of the two major political parties and what they believe government should and should not do.