• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: email@example.com
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The headlines and stories said the Supreme Court dealt President Barack Obama a blow by moving to temporarily block his new Clean Power Plan rules to limit greenhouse gas emissions from power plants. They trumpeted that the Paris climate pact may be endangered.
Two years ago next month, Erlanger Health System Chief Executive Officer Kevin Spiegel — on the job for only 11 months — was literally worrying where the next dollar was going to come from.