• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: email@example.com
You readers out there are right to be wondering why Tennessee members of Congress are missing in action while the Trump administration continues to scare the pants off Americans by wallowing in Russia scandals and laying one policy goose egg after another.
We endorsed Anthony Byrd in his recent winning bid for the District 8 seat on the Chattanooga City Council, and we still believe he is the right man, but we hope his lack of research on his ability to keep his full-time job is not indicative of the scholarship he'll bring to the council.