• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: email@example.com
It is long past time that the Supreme Count should decide whether redistricting for gerrymandering violates the Constitution, so we are delighted that the court has announced it will consider the question.
Tried in the court of public opinion, Benjamin Brewer already has been found guilty of killing six and injuring others when he crashed his tractor-trailer truck into slowed traffic on Interstate 75 near the Ooltewah exit on June 25, 2015.