• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: email@example.com
This is a headline that should get your attention: Hamilton panel fights for secrecy.
Since the dawn of the Affordable Care Act in 2010, it was evident that for the law to have any measure of success it would require millennials to enroll in large numbers.