• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: email@example.com
Sen. Bob Corker has pointed to the nakedness of the emperor and accused his own party of cowering in equal nakedness.
Now that one day's worth of dust has settled following the release of the report on the actions of the FBI during the 2016 election campaign from the Office of Inspector General, we can say the truth — not surprisingly — is somewhere between the "total disaster" for the Bureau that President Trump says it is and the nothing burger Democrats and left-wing media claim it is.