• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: email@example.com
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Russian government -- the one Donald Trump so admires, and the one whose leader has praised Trump -- seems overly interested in American political campaigns.
When you have to drink the Kool-Aid to remain relevant, you drink the whole glass. That's what former Democratic presidential candidate Howard Dean did earlier this month in an interview with The Blaze.