• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: email@example.com
Back-to-back storms tied to health care blew gale-force winds in recent weeks — strong enough to topple two Trump appointees and place the insurance coverage for millions in critical condition.
We wish Tennessee's seeming ongoing problem with online standardized testing and scoring for public school students was an isolated problem. If that were the case, the problem might be more readily identified and eliminated.