• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: email@example.com
To understand the downside of backing away from the Clean Power Plan and the need for tightening, not loosening, regulations intended to keep coal waste out of streams and rivers, one need look no further than the rivers of Tennessee.
A year ago today, a group of Woodmore Elementary School students left their homes for school during a week when students, teachers and principals would be counting down the days until a five-day Thanksgiving break.