• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: email@example.com
History was made Thursday night as Hillary Rodham Clinton took the Democratic National Convention stage and formally accepted her party's nomination to seek the presidency of the United States of America.
When you have to drink the Kool-Aid to remain relevant, you drink the whole glass. That's what former Democratic presidential candidate Howard Dean did earlier this month in an interview with The Blaze.