• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: email@example.com
It seems that Hamilton County school administrators and the private company that they contract with for bus services are blaming one another for failures that may have contributed to the horrific accident on Nov. 21, killing six elementary school children.
Better accountability may not have changed the outcome in the Nov. 21 bus crash that killed six Woodmore Elementary School students, but it might have given Durham School Services reason to pull the driver charged in the accident off the road.