• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: email@example.com
No doubt, most Americans are wondering why the presidential nominee of the Grand Old Party is talking about fat women [and tweeting in the middle of the night about a former Miss Universe that he called Miss Piggy and Miss Housekeeping] instead of talking and tweeting about how to improve our lives.
The maps which portray a roughly two-mile safety zone that the Hamilton County district attorney general wants to enforce in the East Lake area tell an amazing story.