* Name: The Terrace at Frazier
Staff Photo by Allison Kwesell/Chattanooga Times Free Press - The Terrace at Frazier has a total of 15 units. Homes feature nine-foot ceilings, red hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, gourmet stainless steel appliances, ornate crown molding, and a private balcony or terrace.
* Location: Frazier Avenue, located in the heart of the North Shore. "We want people to feel at home at The Terrace and on the North Shore," developer Jimmy Hudson said. "Frazier Avenue has such a great vibe and we want prospects to get a sense for what it would be like to have Chattanooga's playground at their doorstep."
* Status: The community features 16 residences, with one residence sold and the first residents having already moved in. For perspective clients, The Terrace at Frazier offers an option to try out the community by allowing them to spend the night in the model unit through its "Sleep On It" program. "For perspective buyers who may need that extra push to close the deal, it's a way to get people to see themselves living here," said Rebecca Potts, sales manager for the community.
* Price: $281,000 for a one-bedroom up to $5 million for a penthouse suite. Condos range between 1,000-12,000 square feet; Homeowners association fees are $1.79 per square foot per year, with the average condo running about $200 a month.
* Features/amenities: The condos feature nine-foot ceilings, real hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, gourmet stainless steel appliances, ornate crown molding, private balcony or terrace which provides a connection to the river, mountains and/or Frazier Avenue; Visitor access can only be granted by residents, making residential floors secure. Amenities include views of the Tennessee River and downtown Chattanooga; short walk from the Riverwalk, on-site parking for owners, occupants and covered spaces for visitors. Residents also have access to the CARTA's free downtown electric shuttle
* Developer: Jimmy Hudson
* Builder/contact: To learn more about the property, call 643-2299. An open house is held every Sunday from 2 to 4 p.m.