• SCORE, Counselors to Small Business. Free business counseling/mentoring available every Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Suite 515 Franklin Building, 5726 Marlin Road, Eastgate Office Center. Call 553-1722 for an appointment.
• Brainerd/East Brainerd Council meeting at 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Tuesday at the Car Barn, 6721 Heritage Business Court. Speaker: Mayor Ron Littlefield. Lunch: $10.
• East Ridge Council Meeting from noon-1 p.m. at East Ridge Community Center, 1517 Tombras Ave. Speakers: East Ridge Mayor Brent Lambert and East Ridge City Manager Tim Gobble. Lunch $10.
• Enterprise Gateway Council Meeting from 8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m. Thursday at Hospice of Chattanooga, 4411 Oakwood Drive. Topic: Presentation of 2011-12 business plan. Breakfast: $6.
• Center for Entrepreneurial Growth/Business Development Center Luncheon at 11:30 a.m. Thursday. Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Speaker: Maury Nicely, Evans, Harrison & Hackett. Topic: “Top 10 Mistakes Employers Make.” Cost: $10 for non-CEG clients and BDC tenants. To RSVP, contact Tabitha Erickson at 423.752.4301 or email@example.com.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress
related articles »
• North Chattanooga Council meeting from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Iron Tribe Fitness, 125 Cherokee Blvd. The council ...
Red Bank Council meeting from noon to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Red Bank Community Center, next to Erlanger North. ...
Basic QuickBooks Workshop from 8 a.m. to noon Tuesday at the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. This ...
North Chattanooga Council Meeting at 7:45 a.m. Tuesday at Chattanooga Theatre Centre, 400 River St. Breakfast: $10.