A Chattanooga family is thankful to be alive after an early morning fire, but will face the Thanksgiving holiday homeless.
Fire crews were called to a home at 401 Guild Drive at 4:25 a.m.
Battalion Chief Fredrick Blake says the fire appears to have started in the attached garage and then spread to the house.
Continue reading at WRCB.
related articles »
CHATTANOOGA — A morning fire leaves two local families homeless Saturday.
A Rhea County family is looking for a place to live after an early morning house fire.
Fire officials are investigating an early morning business fire in Collegedale.
Police are looking for answers after two early morning shootings on Friday.