• North Chattanooga Council meeting at 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at the INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. A representative from Scenic City Food Co-Op will speak. Meetings cost $10
• AM Networking at Virginia College at 8 a.m. Wednesday at Virginia College, 721 Eastgate Loop. AM Networking brings an average of more than 60 area businesspeople together for an hour of networking and refreshments. For more information, please contact Chrissy Jones at 423.763.4375 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Tennessee Valley chapter of ASHRAE luncheon at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Chattanooga Choo Choo. Tom Werkema will speak on Climate Change.vCost for lunch is $15. For reservations, call Tricia King at 598-8022.
• Downtown Council meeting at 7:30 a.m. Thursday at The Double Tree Hotel, 407 Chestnut St. The UTC Marketing Class will discuss “How to Better Connect UTC with Downtown.” Meetings cost $10.
• Ooltewah/Collegedale Council Coffee at 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Thursday at Hampton Inn, 6145 Weir Way
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right: