• HR Consulting from 1 to 3 p.m. Monday at The CO.LAB, 55 E. Main St. Lattimore Black Morgan & Cain will offer legal advice to local small businesses and startups. Email Peter Connolly at email@example.com to schedule a 30-minute time slot.
• Ribbon Cutting for Practically Perfect Consignment Sale at 11:30 a.m. Monday at 323 Camp Jordan Parkway.
• Get Plugged In from 8 to 9:30 a.m. Tuesday at the Chamber Board Room, 811 Broad St. Attendees will learn more about the Chamber. A light breakfast will be served.
• Tax Consulting from 8 to 10 a.m. Tuesday and Thursday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Local CPAs will offer free tax and accounting consultation for small businesses and startups. Sign up for one free hour of consultation by contacting Pat Mahaffey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-756-8668.
• North Chattanooga Council Meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. The $10 luncheon will discuss the council's business plan.
• MidTown Council Meeting at 11:45 a.m. Wednesday at Out of the Blue Cafe, 3230 Brainerd Road. Meetings cost $10.
• Small Business Orientation at 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. The counselor discusses basic business planning, including financial projections and legal entity. To register for the free event, call 423-756-8668 for more information.
• Selling to Mexico conference from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Deputy Senior Commercial Officer Stephen Alley from the U.S. Embassy in Mexico and the U.S. Department of Commerce and other high-caliber trade professionals will speak about exporting to Mexico. Admission is $59. Lunch is included. Register at https://emenuapps.ita.coc.gov/ePublic?newWebinarRegistration.jsp.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress