published Saturday, December 22nd, 2012

Grove Street apartment fire leaves 2 families homeless

Photos courtesy of Lt. Ivan Hicks with the Chattanooga Fire Department.
Photos courtesy of Lt. Ivan Hicks with the Chattanooga Fire Department.
Photo by WRCB-TV Channel 3 /Chattanooga Times Free Press.

CHATTANOOGA — A morning fire leaves two local families homeless Saturday.

It happened at an apartment unit in the 1200 block of Grove Street, shortly before 7:30 a.m.

Stephen Swanson, with the Chattanooga Fire Department, says residents in a neighboring unit saw smoke and called 911.

Read more.

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.