A Soddy-Daisy man is sifting through rubble after fire swept through his home.
It happened Friday night on Gann Road.
Soddy-Daisy's fire chief tells our news partners that the man woke up and found smoke and fire coming from his stove. He tried to put it out, but couldn't so he called the fire department.
Read more at WRCB.
related articles »
A fire destroyed a home in the Soddy-Daisy area this morning.
SODDY-DAISY — An unattended space heater is thought to be the cause a fire that completely gutted a Soddy-Daisy home.
SODDY-DAISY, TN — A Soddy-Daisy police officer is in the hospital tonight after being injured while conducting a traffic stop ...
SODDY-DAISY, TN. - Firefighters from several agencies are battling a blaze in Soddy-Daisy tonight.