• Brainerd/East Brainerd Council Meeting at 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at The Car Barn, 6721 Heritage Business Court. Ron Harris, director of workplace diversity at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee will speak. Meetings cost $10.
• Ooltewah/Collegedale Council meeting at 9:15 a.m. Wednesday at Collegedale City Hall, 4910 Swinyar Drive. David Barto and Andrew Morkert will speak on “Collegedale’s Sign Ordinance.”
• An Hour With My Attorney at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Hamilton County Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Rachel Fisher of Scenic City Legal Group, PC will explore leases, contracts, powers of attorney, corporate meetings and other topics of interest. Call 423-756-8668 for more information or to register.
• East Ridge Council meeting at noon Wednesday at East Ridge Community Center, 1517 Tombras Ave. A representative for the East Ridge Police Department will speak on “Keeping Your Business Safe.” Meetings cost $10.
• Hixson Council Meeting at noon Wednesday at the North River Civic Center, 1009 Executive Drive. Robert Dickerson, Postmaster for the U.S. Postal Service, will speak. Meetings cost $10.
• Workforce Employer Outreach Committee Employer Forum at 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday at Brainerd Crossroads, 4011 Austin Rd. Rick Layne, director of career and workforce development for the Southeast Tennessee Development District, will speak. Boxed lunches are available upon request for $8 each. Please contact Cathy Humble at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
• YPAC Professional Development Luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Friday at the Chattanooga Chamber Board Room, 811 Broad St. The luncheons feature networking and a keynote discussion from a local leader on topics related to the career development of the area’s young professionals. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right: