You don't have to eat turkey if you're dining out today, but if you'll be adhering to tradition, there are several Chattanooga-area restaurants where you can find the customary spread. It would be wise to call ahead about seating.
• Bluff View Art District, 411 E. Second St. Hours: 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Cost: $26.95 adults, $14.95 children 12 and younger. Reservations: 265-5033, ext. 4.
• Broad Street Grille at The Chattanoogan, 1201 Broad St. Hours: noon-5 p.m. Cost: $34.95 adults, $17.95 children 6-12. Reservations: 424-3700.
• Chattanooga Choo Choo, 1400 Market St. Hours: 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Cost: $27.95 adults, $23.95 seniors (65 and up) and $13.95 children 12 and younger. Reservations: 308-2481.
• Country Place, 7320 Shallowford Road. Hours: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Cost: $13.95 adults, $8.95 children 5-12. Reservations: 855-1392.
• Delta Queen, 100 River St. at Coolidge Park Landing. Features entertainment by Bob Stevens. Hours: 11 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (four seatings, starting every 90 minutes). Cost: $27.95 adults, $24.95 seniors (65-plus), $14.95 children. Reservations: 468-4500.
• The Palms, 6925 Shallowford Road. Opens at 2 p.m. Cost: $18.95. Phone: 499-5055.
• Southern Belle Riverboat, 201 Riverfront Parkway at Ross's Landing. Dinner cruise at 1 p.m., dinner on the Pier, 2 p.m. Cost (for either): $30.50 adults, $15.50 children 3-12. Reservations: 266-4488.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:
related articles »
Several Chattanooga-area restaurants and two Tennessee state park restaurants plan special events for Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 12.
Have a bountiful holiday meal without getting near a stove
With several Chattanooga-area restaurants, as well as two regional state parks, planning elaborate Easter meals, the only hunt you need ...
We have much to be thankful for, especially those restaurants that will be open and serving delicious buffets on Thanksgiving ...
Not in the mood to cook on Thanksgiving? Here are some of the restaurants around town that will be open ...